Narvar tracking

Horsepower

Narvar tracking

Post by Horsepower » 2 years ago

Shop LC Narvar tracking is a joke, but I'm not laughing. Get serious Shop LC. We are not little children. We are adults who work hard for our money and you are lucky to have us as customers. We pay your bills.
6 x

Lulu

Re: Narvar tracking

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

It is worse than a joke. It is set up to be deliberately deceptive which constitutes fraud in my book. Shame on ShopLC for hooking up with these people.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
2 years ago
Shop LC Narvar tracking is a joke, but I'm not laughing. Get serious Shop LC. We are not little children. We are adults who work hard for our money and you are lucky to have us as customers. We pay your bills.
Hello....

What do you mean by this tracking?
I have never heard of that and what it is for
Thanks for any clarification🙂
0 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 2 years ago

Go to order history and click on the tracking number, Navar tracking will come up. You can then click on history which tells you nothing specific, no way of knowing what state you package is in, what sorting facility it has gone through. Estimated date of delivery is not at all accurate. If you ordered a gift for Mother's Day you may receive it and maybe not. Have been shopping more and with a competitor who often offers free shipping, and if your order is $ 50.00 always free. Their shipping is automated, order ships the same day you order, items arrive in a nice box, I have received purchases in 2 days instead of10.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Thanks DiamondGirl65.....

I never had to check the shipping status on any of my items so I didn't know their system had a name like that
What a shame that it's not useful in case a customer needs to check where their stuff is😢
0 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 2 years ago

DiamondGirl65 wrote:
2 years ago
Go to order history and click on the tracking number, Navar tracking will come up. You can then click on history which tells you nothing specific, no way of knowing what state you package is in, what sorting facility it has gone through. Estimated date of delivery is not at all accurate. If you ordered a gift for Mother's Day you may receive it and maybe not. Have been shopping more and with a competitor who often offers free shipping, and if your order is $ 50.00 always free. Their shipping is automated, order ships the same day you order, items arrive in a nice box, I have received purchases in 2 days instead of10.
I am always blown away by J's policy of shipping in less than a day!

They really get those orders out of the building, I love it.

Good deals, often free shipping, plus I have their credit card.

Nice box, too; I agree completely.

:D
1 x