Overbidders

BostonIrish

Re: Overbidders

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I Agree the R! Is bidding 200 to 300 on everything! Have a good day.
3 x

Dani

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

I stopped the auctions. These "Overbidders" are probably shoplc employees trying to squeeze every dime out of us. The quality of their product has been terrible lately. Not worth it. Bring back the days of offering beautiful colors in quartz. ;) :) and shipping them in the blue boxes not smelly pouches. :lol: :lol:
4 x

BostonIrish

Sounds like they have no money ha ha! This really does have to stop. I think they must not have anything to do but thinks this is some kind of a game. I also believe if you out bid someone they are coming after you .you become a target for there sick game.
2 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

Overbidders are probably disgruntled past employees...just say'n.
2 x

itsme

Post by itsme » 1 year ago

I just noticed a bidder named "Miss My Free Shipping"-wonder if they pay if they win! :lol:
4 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

Dani - I agree with you, those pouches are usually pretty smelly. I throw them away right away.
3 x

BostonIrish

I don't get it! These names are crazy also on the auction the name with R. Must have hit the lotto. I won't be buying.
1 x

CR

Post by CR » 1 year ago

I agree. I think the weird name bidders like W T F ROYCELYN BUYS NOTHING BUT RUINS EVERYTHING and NO MONEY NO PAY is probably just someone that is sick and tired of the overbidders (and it’s obvious who they are) overbidding ridiculous amounts day after day and night after night. So someone created the weird name accounts to make a point. Slc isn’t doing anything to prevent those super high bids so someone has decided to outbid those overbidders with a name they won’t forget. It’s actually kinda funny. Maybe one of the daily overbidders will take the hint and cut back a little on the amounts they’re bidding and give others a chance.
2 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

Great point on the names! I tried to bid on a few items Saturday and then one of the overbidders came to harass me and went to all 4 of the items I was winning and bid hundreds more. The same person overbidding was winning 30 items so I don't think it was just me they were bugging.
2 x

BostonIrish

The is a bidder on Emerald one quartz name J! She bids 400 on everything does she believe they are real haha get a grip Girl!
1 x