Order cancelled????????? Guaranteed by Mother’s Day????

buyitall

Order cancelled????????? Guaranteed by Mother’s Day????

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I am highly upset. Last week ShopLC showed a four piece crocodile embossed faux leather handbag set for $19.99. I live with my 85 year old sister. She saw the set and loved it. When she left the room I ordered it for her for Mother’s Day. TODAY…MAY 1st…I get an email saying my order had been cancelled!!!! Apparently they sold more than they had!!!! WHY????? It wasn’t like I waited and waited to place the order! I ordered it as soon as it left air and it did NOT say sold out! It took them this long to figure out they had over sold this item…..and my order was confirmed! I am so, so upset with this company! Has anyone ever had this problem with the other shopping networks?? I certainly haven’t and I shop them all! Is ShopLC EVER going to get all their problems resolved? I sincerely doubt it!
7 x

DiamondGoddess

Re: Order cancelled????????? Guaranteed by Mother’s Day????

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

buyitall wrote:
1 year ago
I am highly upset. Last week ShopLC showed a four piece crocodile embossed faux leather handbag set for $19.99. I live with my 85 year old sister. She saw the set and loved it. When she left the room I ordered it for her for Mother’s Day. TODAY…MAY 1st…I get an email saying my order had been cancelled!!!! Apparently they sold more than they had!!!! WHY????? It wasn’t like I waited and waited to place the order! I ordered it as soon as it left air and it did NOT say sold out! It took them this long to figure out they had over sold this item…..and my order was confirmed! I am so, so upset with this company! Has anyone ever had this problem with the other shopping networks?? I certainly haven’t and I shop them all! Is ShopLC EVER going to get all their problems resolved? I sincerely doubt it!
Oh, that was a very nice thing for you to do for your sister!

That handbag set did look really nice, I've considered buying it myself,, sorry they screwed it up.

I ordered the Dusty Rose Floral Hoodie and Joggers a couple months ago, I usually order late in a presentation.

They canceled the order because of a problem with the batch, whatever that means.

I was able to reorder and love the set.

I think their system is very chaotic and can't handle the order load, plus people who park items in their cart and don't complete the order.

I was trying to order the Rose print handbag recently and it kept going out of stock during the presentation.

Chuck always says to keep trying because items pop back and I was able to complete the order.

I still think they don't invest in infrastructure.

I haven't given up yet and ordered the Black Floral Kimono and Pant set (I live in kimonos and will love a set in that print, it's my first with matching pants which I think is chic) plus the 5 Blue Fabric Storage Tote Set the other day.

:lol:

Other channels have better systems but higher prices, imo.

I try to keep my expectations managed when ordering online in general since I don't see items in person first.
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Hi Buy it all I too would be !!!!! Off they should send you another one overnight. Good luck I know you are a long time customer as I am they should take care of you ASAP!
2 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

I am sorry that this happened to you. I have had this happen to me also, look at item, says it is in stock, place order, order page shows success, then payment taken, then invoiced. Several days later receive an email saying order cancelled. Shop LC either oversells or is unable to track it's inventory.
1 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 1 year ago

They have another set for $19.99 that is just like it..slightly different..comes in black or red.i liked it better because it is a matte finish .Harper and Hyde as well and was in stock as of last nite. As far as getting there by mother's day?anybody guess, I live on a mountain and shipping to here takes 2 weeks and then I pick it up at post office!
2 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I had ordered something recently and almost a week later I received a cancellation on the order, when I did order it still said "In Stock" and then the email stated it was either cancelled by me or they did because it was not in stock...I chatted with a rep online about my refund and rep stated it had been cancelled because the shipping dept found it was defective?! Ok...was it defective or out of stock, I have had things cancelled "Not In Stock" when I ordered it right away during a live TV presentation & even did Fast Buy....also be careful when you order on clearance I never order anything that just has 1 or 2 left, but I have ordered "In Stock" items on clearance and last May/2021 I had around "5 or "7"" items cancelled all at once by email stating they were NOT in stock. Just last week or so I ordered "3" rings that were on a live presentation on a Friday for $9.99 and I ordered a size 9 and about 10 days later I received my shipment and it was clearly marked a size "6" that I received and I remember checking two days after I ordered online it showed size 6 & 7 were out of stock...but low and behold I received a size 6 instead of a size 9??!! I really don't get it sometimes, most of the time I get the correct items but I have had on occasions problems with cancellations that I didn't expect! It can be very frustrating I think they need to check their inventories more quickly so customers aren't disappointed with cancellations. I order online a lot especially during live presentations especially on Friday's and when they drop shipping costs or drop the price and they don't change it online on their web ordering and they don't change it before it is invoiced so I have to call or mostly do Chat online and have to ask for a refund because they have charged me for it...because of this it is hard to use Fast Buy and get the right pricing! :roll: Not a way to run a company!
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

SAME HERE! Just happened to me (again). Is this going to be a regular happening now? Saying it was not in stock, or cancelled by me. Not! The items were in stock, I did not cancel it, and there was NOTHING wrong with my bank either. I called Personal Shopper because Chat is useless. Personal Shopper looked it up and seemed to think it was my bank...NOT! They have to come up with some excuse. So, we put all items back in cart, redid the order, it went through and now, hopefully it really does go through. I told him that we are talking about this in Community and they obviously have a problem on their end. This can't continue to happen. We ordered for a reason. A gift, ourselves, etc. We count on them, and why wouldn't we? We can't have them come back days later and tell us "Your Order has been Cancelled". Really bad business problems. If I were ShopLC, I would be on this like a fly on shingles!
1 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Lynmarie wrote:
1 year ago
I had ordered something recently and almost a week later I received a cancellation on the order, when I did order it still said "In Stock" and then the email stated it was either cancelled by me or they did because it was not in stock...I chatted with a rep online about my refund and rep stated it had been cancelled because the shipping dept found it was defective?! Ok...was it defective or out of stock, I have had things cancelled "Not In Stock" when I ordered it right away during a live TV presentation & even did Fast Buy....also be careful when you order on clearance I never order anything that just has 1 or 2 left, but I have ordered "In Stock" items on clearance and last May/2021 I had around "5 or "7"" items cancelled all at once by email stating they were NOT in stock. Just last week or so I ordered "3" rings that were on a live presentation on a Friday for $9.99 and I ordered a size 9 and about 10 days later I received my shipment and it was clearly marked a size "6" that I received and I remember checking two days after I ordered online it showed size 6 & 7 were out of stock...but low and behold I received a size 6 instead of a size 9??!! I really don't get it sometimes, most of the time I get the correct items but I have had on occasions problems with cancellations that I didn't expect! It can be very frustrating I think they need to check their inventories more quickly so customers aren't disappointed with cancellations. I order online a lot especially during live presentations especially on Friday's and when they drop shipping costs or drop the price and they don't change it online on their web ordering and they don't change it before it is invoiced so I have to call or mostly do Chat online and have to ask for a refund because they have charged me for it...because of this it is hard to use Fast Buy and get the right pricing! :roll: Not a way to run a company!
Lynmarie. YOU ARE RIGHT! That too have been experiencing this of lately. The wrong order, or the wrong size. Just ordered the Clinical Results shampoo and conditioner and received shampoo and 3D deep wrinkle resurfacing retinol. You know what I think? I think they are having problems with keeping workers in their warehouse now, just like everywhere else in the US. They are making mistakes. And their IT sucks! ShopLC you best step up your Quality Control please!
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

At least they told you they cancelled the order. Back in December, I ordered a Lucy Q pearl ring for $24.99 and her drip pearl earrings for $39.99 and used a 20% off coupon (which was applied) and received free s&h because total was over $49. They sent the ring and honored the free s&H but never said one word about "no earrings for you".
1 x