Who does this???

jojosmom

Re: Who does this???

Post by jojosmom » 1 year ago

Bought one of those metal hoses last summer, the one on TLV right now that can't smash or pierce. Haa!! ran over it with my car and it smashed. Also, the metal started to stretch away from the clear plastic hose underneath and got a hole in it. It was in the trash within 2 months. Please let everyone know my review, they won't let me write one.
5 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 1 year ago

DiamondGoddess wrote:
1 year ago
At the end of the big Clearance extravaganza, I got the Rose Gold Pink Tourmaline Amethyst and Garnet earrings, which are gorgeous btw, for a great price.

I was shocked that they came together in one ziploc, in a velvet pouch, in a padded envelope!

I complained about it in my review.

I had them on my Wishlist and was so excited to get them!

I am also unwilling to keep paying separate shipping for items that will ship together.

Other retailers are getting my money more and more, too.
I got those earrings, too! I wasn’t really expecting fancy packaging, since they were on clearance. Fortunately, I am very happy with the earrings. Won’t see them coming and going. I usually avoid clearance - I send a lot of things back to all the shopping channels, very picky! - but I decided to take a chance and it turned out well.
3 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

Catwoman48 wrote:
1 year ago
DiamondGoddess wrote:
1 year ago
At the end of the big Clearance extravaganza, I got the Rose Gold Pink Tourmaline Amethyst and Garnet earrings, which are gorgeous btw, for a great price.

I was shocked that they came together in one ziploc, in a velvet pouch, in a padded envelope!

I complained about it in my review.

I had them on my Wishlist and was so excited to get them!

I am also unwilling to keep paying separate shipping for items that will ship together.

Other retailers are getting my money more and more, too.
I got those earrings, too! I wasn’t really expecting fancy packaging, since they were on clearance. Fortunately, I am very happy with the earrings. Won’t see them coming and going. I usually avoid clearance - I send a lot of things back to all the shopping channels, very picky! - but I decided to take a chance and it turned out well.
Yeah, those earrings are stunning, I love big Hollywood looking jewelry like that.

I had wondered if the fact they were on Clearance accounted for the budget shipping experience. :

lol:

I got a beautiful 1.5 ct pair of diamond white gold hoop earrings a year ago from W for a crazy good price.

I was horrified that they were shipped the same way, minus the velvet pouch.

But then again, crazy good price!

:D
1 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 1 year ago

jojosmom wrote:
1 year ago
Bought one of those metal hoses last summer, the one on TLV right now that can't smash or pierce. Haa!! ran over it with my car and it smashed. Also, the metal started to stretch away from the clear plastic hose underneath and got a hole in it. It was in the trash within 2 months. Please let everyone know my review, they won't let me write one.

Well that just gave me a headache. I just ordered that hose last week using a discount code, before it was aired as a TLV. I should have known better since every hose I have ordered from SLC has been junk. I had two of the expandable hoses that popped while in use. It was so loud that a neighbor opened his door and asked if everything was ok since he was ready to call 911. And I recently won a hose on the auction. I wrote a review that said you can’t use more than 2 PSI of water or the plastic connection pops off the faucet and of course my review wasn’t posted. Luckily it was only $5 on the auction but I saw a lot of people bid at least $20 on it. I hope this metal hose will at least last the season since I’d rather have a tooth pulled than go thru the headache of getting a refund that so many have warned about.
3 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

Received a pair of gold over sterling earrings bought on auction today in a rather nice silver flip top box. Beaded necklace was just inside the envelope in a slender bag and not in stinky black pouch. Progress.
1 x