Nails on a chalkboard

MaeWest1953

Re: Nails on a chalkboard

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi Lulu......
Actually I watch ShopHQ frequently and have never seen the gals dressed inappropriately
If you have then ok....
I still feel it's not a classy look for their job and I read in one of these threads where Miss K giggles about her liking to wear low cut tops!!

She knows exactly what she is doing
I say to each their own but at least have some class at the workplace😏
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

LuLu how funny calling her an old tart but if the shoe fits lol!
2 x

ChrisB74

Post by ChrisB74 » 1 year ago

Lulu wrote:
1 year ago
When the name of the show is "Jewelry Under $20" or "$10 Friday", they look like morons when they act surprised. It's no surprise to the audience. Shawn was good about not pulling that nonsense.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognizes how corny the tactic of acting shocked the price is $9.99 when the show is literally called, "Under $10". I found it amusing at first, but they all do it. They just look dumb.
8 x

sunnygold

Post by sunnygold » 1 year ago

It takes a quick google search to find the symptoms of adult ADHD, which Kim has been upfront about. The hands on the hips are her way of controlling the body swaying. The facial movements, etc. are symptoms. She does a fine job of selling, and I admire her courage. She is a jewel in my opinion.
3 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

That screeching of "WHAT" or "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" really gets on my nerves. She knows the price their going down to so PLEASE STOP. It's bad enough the interrupting or the facial expressions but please stop the yelling. I don't know what's happening with ShopLC but more and more customers are voicing their opinion. It really baffles me why they aren't listening. There are hosts I really enjoy watching, then there are a few I refuse to watch. I either mute the tv or just change the channel.
3 x

sunnygold

Ugh, I knew this would be an uphill battle. Kim has adult ADHD and displays symptoms. What do you want her to do, hide her head in the sand, or do what she does best, which is selling. BTW, she has a fabulous head of hair and a cute little bod. Why hide it?
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

It's called medication. I know people with it and they are not attention grabbers like her. Excuses...if she worked in an office,or anywhere else. It would not be tolerated.

TV is not the place to wear 2nd skin clothing. She should save her vanity for when she's off the air. She said she likes wearing low cut tops and giggled. Shes like the girl in a group that dresses like that that so her clothes scream LOOK AT ME. IM 50 GOING ON 20. Everyone has their own opinion. This is mine.
5 x

sunnygold

Okay, so how much medication do you want to take--side effects, etc. Kim's clothing is quite conservative by today's standards. She shows a little cleavage? Very little cleavage--she is modest IMO.
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

K says she wears a 2-4 size in clothes. Ok. Maybe part of her body is size 2-4. The rest isn't. No judgement but, she needs to size up. It makes her look like she's trying too hard.
It's not a bad thing to have a litte room in your clothes. Size 4-6 is still a small size.
2 x

sunnygold

Do you not know about the spandex factor in modern clothing? It is not tight or clingy, just flattering of curves;
1 x