Nails on a chalkboard

Kattikat

Re: Nails on a chalkboard

Post by Kattikat » 1 year ago

Would appreciate if hosts would stop yelling, over animating, interrupting. I have stopped watching unless it is something very specific AND I TURN THE SOUND OFF. Why can't show management do something?
6 x

CR

Post by CR » 1 year ago

Maybe press the MUTE button on the tv remote control? Sometimes it’s just better to watch than to listen. Especially when the host is screaming! :)
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

We shouldn't have to mute them. What's the point. Yelling seems to be the universal way to sell for some of them. Its awful.

There's a handful of hosts that actually speak. This has been an issue for a while.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

At least the female hosts on this channel have stopped breaking into song at the oddest times. Unlike the wannabe singers on JTV - those women just don't know when they've worn out an odd gimmick. They're hawking cheap jewelry on tv - not performing at the Grand Ol' Opry. That goes for Scott, too.

Maybe, one or two of them can learn how to tap dance for us.
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

CR wrote:
1 year ago
Maybe press the MUTE button on the tv remote control? Sometimes it’s just better to watch than to listen. Especially when the host is screaming! :)
I find myself muting a lot these days. The yelling from Hannah and the new guy - Hunter. A bit much. :shock:
4 x

sunnygold

Post by sunnygold » 1 year ago

Miss K has reiterated many times that she has ADHD. If you do a simple Google search, you will find that K exhibits the symptoms of that disorder. I say she is smashing considering her disability. The twitches, weird movements. endear her to me.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

sunnygold wrote:
1 year ago
Miss K has reiterated many times that she has ADHD. If you do a simple Google search, you will find that K exhibits the symptoms of that disorder. I say she is smashing considering her disability. The twitches, weird movements. endear her to me.
Thank you for letting us know that but I wasn't aware the symptoms include screaming, screeching, and repeating the same words over and over

I wonder if she realizes her Victoria Secret wardrobe is inappropriate .....I am no prude but there's a time and place for sexy apparel😒
I have never seen any other shopping channel hosts dress like she is going out to club😂
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I agree MaeWest and if she does it doesn’t excuse her low cut outfits. Also, since when did Mr. C start calling her Kimmie like he’s sweet on her. I had to listen several times because I was so surprised!
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 year ago
sunnygold wrote:
1 year ago
Thank you for letting us know that but I wasn't aware the symptoms include screaming, screeching, and repeating the same words over and over

I wonder if she realizes her Victoria Secret wardrobe is inappropriate .....I am no prude but there's a time and place for sexy apparel😒
I have never seen any other shopping channel hosts dress like she is going out to club😂
Then you haven't watched ShopHQ. Some of those gals push the boundaries of decency. Not to mention that the bleached blond one who is long in the tooth looks like an old tart.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Serge wrote:
1 year ago
I agree MaeWest and if she does it doesn’t excuse her low cut outfits. Also, since when did Mr. C start calling her Kimmie like he’s sweet on her. I had to listen several times because I was so surprised!
Oh so now he has a pet name for her?
That's funny....of course he would fluff it off as being just "kind and being friendly"
You know, like in a Grandfatherly way......but wait!!
He still thinks he is the catch of the day and is still 30 years old😂

I have not heard it yet because I can't listen or look at that duo for more than 10 minutes before I have to change the channel😒
1 x