Has Any One Seen The new Guy In Town?

Tina

Re: Has Any One Seen The new Guy In Town?

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

Yes!!! He is sooooooo annoying. He's rude and brash. I hope he finds a sales job elsewhere selling cars, vacuum cleaners or something. He is out of place. That shouting stuff isn't ShopLC's style. That's why I don't watch the 'other' networks....they are too salesy and the yelling is sickening. God bless Michele. I think she handled him well. He's a bit much.
5 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Z Z Top Biker Dude 😎
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I'm a night owl and when Michelle is on , I like to watch her shows. But this morning, I just couldn't. I turned it off. I felt so bad for Michelle. Many host shout. I hate it. I think he is worse than all new hires so far. I can't watch Hannah, Kim, Adi screams lately. too in the am shows, now Hunter. Hopefully they read these posts and calming down. . Hunter just is too too much right out of the gate. Shop LC should get rid of him if he doesn't stop the YELL TO SELL tactics.
Needless to say, I am saving a lot of 💰 turning the TV off.......
4 x

ChrisB74

Post by ChrisB74 » 1 year ago

Ena wrote:
1 year ago
Just tuned in and saw a new guy for the first time. Wow, he is absolutely impossible to listen to. TV/radio host has to have a voice that would be pleasant to the ear, unfortunately this guy doesn't have it. Plus screaming attitude. Poor Michelle who has to deal with this trying to present the items.

They need to put this new host with Cheryl. This would be a show to watch...
OMG, a show with Cheryl and Hunter would make my television explode. "Come let me talk to you all for a minute." I still don't understand that sales tactic she uses. You could literally turn it into a drinking game and get wasted within the first hour.
5 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Becky is on with Hunter at 3am. It took him 5 mins to start screaming. His face is turning red. I just can't listen. Somebody should seriously talk to him Wow he's loud. He's Too much.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

ChrisB74 wrote:
1 year ago
Ena wrote:
1 year ago
Just tuned in and saw a new guy for the first time. Wow, he is absolutely impossible to listen to. TV/radio host has to have a voice that would be pleasant to the ear, unfortunately this guy doesn't have it. Plus screaming attitude. Poor Michelle who has to deal with this trying to present the items.

They need to put this new host with Cheryl. This would be a show to watch...
OMG, a show with Cheryl and Hunter would make my television explode. "Come let me talk to you all for a minute." I still don't understand that sales tactic she uses. You could literally turn it into a drinking game and get wasted within the first hour.
There is no reason she has to make that announcement. All she has to do is come up with a gesture to the director and that person will instruct the camera people to turn to her. Or, some such planned action. It's not like she rarely requests it. I'm not a fan of involving the audience in the back room makings of a show..
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I usually love the overnight shows so much but that all changed with Hunter. He was on with poor Becky and she tried her best to keep the show going but he kept shouting comments. I don’t understand why Shop LC would hire someone like him but then again as everyone has stated things have changed in the last year and not for the best!
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

I caught a minute of Hunter with Becky last night.

I like him and they seemed to be hosting well together.
1 x