Has Any One Seen The new Guy In Town?

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I have not been watching very much lately so I have not seen the new guy in town. Has any one seen the new guy in town lately, or is it just me that has not seen him? Did he quit, Did they let him go, or does he not work as many hours as the others hosts Does anyone know?
Last edited by CaribbeanGirl 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Serge

Re: has Town ? Anyone Seen The New Guy In

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I was wondering the same thing because I was out of town for 3 weeks and just got back. I usually watch in the late night hours so was expecting to see him with lovely Michele but so far I haven’t caught him.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

CaribbeanGirl post
I have not been watching very much lately so I have not seen the new guy in town in a while. Has any one seen the new guy in town lately, or is it just me that has not seen him lately? Did he quit, Did they let him go, or does he not work as many hours as the others hosts do, does anyone know? If anyone sees him before I do , please let me know, This network is so hard to keep up with. All of the shipping charge changes, all the time, hosts coming & going, mostly going ,Presidents coming & going. Does anyone out there there really know what is going on? I do not think they do. I do not believe they know most of the time what is going on or they would address some of the issues that we talk about in the community forum. Don't you ? We are the customers that buy their products that make their money that pays their bills You would think they would comment about some of the issues we talk about to each other on the community forum, wouldn't you? Why else would we have have this community forum for us to talk to each other about. I have met many nice , kind, & interesting people on here & wish we could have better one on one conversations with each other. One more thing does anyone have a problem with viewing their order list on line, I can not think of what it is called right now, but the button you click to see if your order has been sent out & when it was. Most of the time I can not get it to show up. Then if I click too many times it will tell me I have over done my clicks. I do not have this problem with any other online sites I buy from. Please let me know if you do. Thanks Happy Mothers Day To All The Mommies out There. I Have Always Been A VERY PROUD MOMMY Even Tho I Lost My Only Child, My Son, My Baby When He Was 25 Yrs. Old. He is always in my heart, I have a very big hole in my heart that will never be whole again.
4 x

Serge

Re: Has Any One Seen The new Guy In Town?

Oh Caribbean I’m so sorry to learn of your loss but I believe he’s watching over you from heaven and wishing you a happy Mother’s Day! I must be lucky because I’ve not had that problem and have you called them about your issue? It’s worth a try!
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Carribeangirl,
hope you felt your Son's presence
for Mother's day
I did a thread about Hunter...the new guy about 2 weeks ago
He seems very enthusiastic!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Good Morning
Hunter us on at 5am on with Michelle. It just started and hes asking for 10 people to lower the TLV price. I saw it a midnight, you dont need 10 people to lower the price, it's a TLV. He's yelling when winding up his pitch.AGAIN.... Did I mention its 5am and their shouting. Michelle has to yell over him. He's just too much. I hope somebody from MGMT reads these suggestions. Please tell him to just talk. He'll do just fine. With the shouting, I'm turning it off. I like Michelle and try to catch her shows. But its 5am and I can't start the day off with a headache from Hunter.
4 x

Serge

Lacy I too had the unpleasant chance to finally see Hunter earlier this morning and Michele did her best to keep going with his gravely shouting a constant! I wouldn’t get your hope up that the management will do anything because they haven’t tried to help Hannah and look how long she’s been here! Thank goodness for the pleasant return of Bonnie.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi Lacy and Serge.....

I watched this morning also and was wondering how long it would take for Michelle to get annoyed
She is a pro and handled it well but I can't
When she introduced Hunter I was hoping he would be excited about working with her but he went overboard😒

I just don't understand why shoplc has turned into a traveling Carnival show complete with barking sales people😡
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Thank You To All Of You That Told Me When He Was On. I Stream tv so I could run it back to see him. I could not believe the craziness at that hour of the Day. To wake up & hear that voice of his, It is not a tv or radio voice. I felt so bad for Michelle, she is a real honey & should not have to put up with that. I had not seen him in a while I was hoping he was gone. They need to pair him with Miss H or Miss K & no one else. HAVE GOOD DAY.
2 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 1 year ago

Just tuned in and saw a new guy for the first time. Wow, he is absolutely impossible to listen to. TV/radio host has to have a voice that would be pleasant to the ear, unfortunately this guy doesn't have it. Plus screaming attitude. Poor Michelle who has to deal with this trying to present the items.

They need to put this new host with Cheryl. This would be a show to watch...
5 x