New Girl and Happy Mother’s Day

Serge

New Girl and Happy Mother’s Day

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I was watching early this morning and there was a new girl on with Dan and I think her name was Bonnie. Dan said he knew her and I was wondering if anyone knows who she is Also I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Mother’s Day!
2 x

Lala3

Re: New Girl and Happy Mother’s Day

Post by Lala3 » 1 year ago

I was watching at 4:00am eastern time and Lolo was on with Tenner. Lolo is charming and seems truly sincere. she was inviting viewers to join her on Facebook and she would like to answer people’s questions and suggestions she would also update her account to inform users of upcoming events and specials Then she mentioned seeing someone in the building that use to work for the company ( different name back then) i think she said Jewelry channel ). in 2007 not sure if that’s the exact year. But many many years ago. Then Tenner pipes in with oh yes it’s Bonnie and she’s come back Lolo breathed a visible sigh and said thank goodness we need some help .guess she meant new hosts to fill in all the hours. I think Tenner does a great job even if I have to work hard at understanding everything he says . I just thought it was a long time host like Lolo didn’t know a new host was coming on right after her show. . Does management tell the hosts ANYTHING? whose in charge of that “ship”. Then I watched the nes host ,Bonnie, for just a few presentations and she spoke nicely no screaming and annoying ahhhhing ‘s. Hope she sticks around. Happy mother’s to the ladies that read these post
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers Out there Have a Great Day!
2 x

Lacy

Re: New Girl Bonnie and Happy Mother’s Day

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Happy to see Bonnie,. She seems to be informative, polite to other host. She speaks in a normal tone. No theatrics. Well done Bonnie.

I too, also hope they keep her.

Finally....a host that doesn't act like it's a circus 🎪
I can actually listen to the show today.. Happy Mothers Day everyone and to the pet parents too.
5 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I agree that Bonnie is a breathe of fresh air after listening to her just today as she speaks almost too quietly but I think that’s because I’m so used to the screeching! I too hope she’s here to stay!
4 x

Lacy

I think we all are sadly used to the shouting. Turning the volume down or off.
3 x

Czech

Re: Sweepstakes for Mother's Day

Post by Czech » 1 year ago

Who won the Sweepstakes for Mother's Day?
0 x

William

Post by William » 1 year ago

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to ALL the Moms!!!!

I Barely remember Bonnie --- She left JUST as I started with ShopLC ---They were the Jewelry Channel and then became Liquidation Channel
BUT I think she is a good re-addition!

I remember the long gone ---- and not so long gone ---- hosts ( AND 2 presidents --- before Mr Agrawal --- Kevin Lyons was terrific and really made ShopLC FANTASTIC AND Gerald Tempton seemed like a Nice guy ?? and he seemed to run a good ship while he was there! )

Alas the ONLY true constant ------ IS ------- change

Hope Everyone has a great week !!!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi everyone and thanks for the Mother's day well wishes, I am a cat furbaby Mom😻
I have not seen Bonnie but look forward to some class from the descriptions I have read!

I am cracking up because the camera person is not showing Miss Absolutely, Amazing, Right? & My friend in the frame😂
She is wearing this horrible green low cut sweater and it's just absurd!
Plus she keeps rocking back and forth, earlier I had to change the station because she's so annoying
2 x

Lacy

Mae
I saw her do that too. I knew she couldn't sit still but that the rocking is new for her it was annoying to watch. Yes the top was unique to say the least. Typical.

It appears she intentionally wears those style tops and no one says anything to her. No suprise there.

I heard her say on air with Mr. C. That she usually wears low cut tops and giggled like it was cute. We all know they are 2 sizes too small and very inappropriate. Just my opinion.
3 x