Michelle corrected him

DiamondGoddess

Re: Michelle corrected him

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

A little of Michele goes a long way for me.
1 x

sunnygold

Post by sunnygold » 1 year ago

Hunter is a former auctioneer, prior to Gem Shopping Network. and it was known that he was losing his voice, which at one time was powerful, reaching many octaves He is at the end of his career. I feel for him.
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I don't. He's not an auctioneer now. I feel for the hosts who have to sit next to him who work with him and loose sales from us turning them off. I feel for us too. He's on the wrong type of shopping network. He should stop 🛑
Shouting and learn to speak.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
I don't. He's not an auctioneer now. I feel for the hosts who have to sit next to him who work with him and loose sales from us turning them off. I feel for us too. He's on the wrong type of shopping network. He should stop 🛑
Shouting and learn to speak.
Girl you always make me smile with your logic🙂

I do feel bad for him because his star is fading but on the other hand you make good points
Last night I was watching him with Becky (who is always a professional) and he started off being reasonable
Next thing I know here came the smack down music and it was all over😥

It will be interesting to see him working with certain other Hosts soon🤣
2 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

sunnygold wrote:
1 year ago
Hunter is a former auctioneer, prior to Gem Shopping Network. and it was known that he was losing his voice, which at one time was powerful, reaching many octaves He is at the end of his career. I feel for him.
Wow, had no idea.

I have always liked Hunter and don't mind his voice.
2 x

sunnygold

Hunter in his prime on Gem Shopping Network, was mesmerizing. He had a many-octave auctioneer voice. Now his voice is gone and he has to resort to a gruff screech.

Michelle, in her time at Gem Shopping Network was a bit reserved. Perhaps she needed to stretch her comedic talents. Thus her coming to ShopLC.
I think she does a smashing job most of the time.
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

@CaribbeanGirl " I just do not understand why they have a hard time finding good hosts,"

It is my understanding that ShopLC is the lowest paying of the shopping channels. It's like the assisted living facility for has-been hosts before they're finally turned out to pasture. The younger hosts usually don't stick around for long.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

That’s too funny Caribbean. I can just see that pasture now with certain horses louder and more annoying than others!
1 x

sunnygold

I don't know why the no-tolerance posters are so popular here, but I intend to post with a wider view. I can be pointed, but always will listen to reason, not one-sided nonsense.
1 x