Free Shipping for Everything

Ena

Free Shipping for Everything

Post by Ena » 1 year ago

Today there is a big banner on the main page that says Free Shipping for Everything.
Well, no matter what item I'm trying to add the shipping is still shown on the checkout page.
Can someone explain why the offer is not applied when trying ordering online?

It's very frustrating, the same as the countless coupon codes that I get in emails from ShopLC. I read all the fine print to make sure I know what is excluded but the majority of codes are still not accepted.

So what's with Free Shipping on Everything offer today?
4 x

DiamondGirl65

Re: Free Shipping for Everything

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

The free shipping for everything is a joke. I had the same issue and gave up trying.
3 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

The fine print says "Exclusions Apply". The exclusions are anything YOU want to buy. :lol:
6 x

Dani

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LULU! The free shipping items start at $50. And they are not worth $50. Sad. I used to really like shopping here.
3 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

It's always free shipping online when order is over $50.00 (except auctions), so I don't know why it all of a sudden is something special for them to advertise like that. I clicked on the "exclusions apply" button and nothing come up about what the exclusions are. Very confusing. It was this same way yesterday. They had the same message on front page yesterday also.
1 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 1 year ago

It’s always about the expensive items free shipping Is a joke never works and neither do the codes. I get excited thinking I’ll save on my purchase then invalid comes up every time. Sick of all the scams they pull.
0 x

DiamondGoddess

Post by DiamondGoddess » 1 year ago

They overcharged me $1 for shipping on my last order.

I've asked twice for a refund.

The kimono set and storage bags were packed together but I paid separate shipping on them!

They also just jacked up the price of the storage bags so I'm now comfortable shopping elsewhere.

:lol:

BTW, Rakuten now has 15% cash back if you can find an item it will apply to.

:D

Usually BeFrugal cashback is better in general, but not right now.

I saw that free shipping on everything banner last night but didn't believe it.

;)
1 x