1 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Bid History!!!!!!! Showing items won expired

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
I won items I wanted now showing Expired! Anyone else having problem?😫🤒😠😡
Hi BostonIrish.....
I have never done an auction on their website but I have had items deleted when I ordered 😔
How disappointing for you in not getting your won goodies😪
1 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

I have had this happen and have emailed them about it, but they won't do anything. They said next to get a screen shot of it, but by the time they get that, it has already been relisted and sold. They just have alot of problems with their whole website. It's just really frustrating when you spend the time at their auction, find something, and then bid, and then wait til the end of auction and win, but then it's cancelled.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Chicago so right they told me to bid again! I told them give me for the price I won the items. This is really getting to be a joke.👎😠
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Did it again today I have a few more items I want but this is no way to run a business🤑😈😡😠
1 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

This just happened to me a couple of days ago. You are supposed to have 24 hours to pay for your win and I went after about 10 hours and the items was just gone out of my cart.
2 x

hgibbs

Post by hgibbs » 1 year ago

I just got off with customer service for the 5-6 th time this month my items showed expired immediately? I was assured of a resolution & a phone call just like the last 5-6 caomplaints guess what NO CALL NO TEXT DONT SEEM TO CARE AT ALL !!!NO RESOLUTION THIS IS NOT COMMON SHOP KC PRACTICE OR US IT NOW ??? I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR Many years ?????
2 x