Steve

sunnygold

Steve

Post by sunnygold » 1 year ago

At first he was a breath of fresh air. Now he is a calculated, insincere personality. I'm sorry to say this, he is already passe.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Steve

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I am sad to say to say, I agree with you. When he first started he was like a breath of fresh air. I mean really how much can you talk about a stone, a gem, a ring ? I really think he does better with Michelle than any other host. I just do not understand why they always need 2 hosts to do the show. I have said before I stream tv & watch the sister channel in England & very rarely do I see 2 hosts on their shows. They do not sit & talk about a item for more than a few minuets. IT IS SO MUCH BETTER. I wish we could buy from them, they have had some beautiful summer flower bulbs, pots, plants. We never get any of that. They sell less high priced items, I guess it is because the Americans like to spend the money even if they do not have it in hand. They sell more sized clothing, not one size fits all, nice sandals pretty pastel spring purses. It is just a different vibe, kind of like Shop LC use to have yrs. ago There is something else I do not understand & I have even sent a email one time about it but never did receive a response. I have one of their Kaftans they sell it is a long one, I would like to have a short one for summer, I do not wear it out, but why can't they have some patterns that are floral, or paisley, not with elephants or snakes, or a zebra, I think they have talked the customers into liking stuff like this because they get it cheap, but why oh why does it always have to be about a animal??, Maybe I am the strange one not to want to wear snake looking things or from another country but my friends & family members do not care for it either, I just like girly looking clothing, not snakey. I do not think anyone that works for Shop LC ever reads any thing that is written on here or we would get some answers to some of our questions but I would like to know why if Tansinite is so rare why is is sold almost everyday on Shop LC & tons of it on line also. We have been hearing this for yrs. If it is so rare wouldn't someone be wanting to hold on to this stuff? Oh I am sorry, I get started rambling & I can not stop, back to Steve , he has become a motor mouth & joined the motor mouth club, A club that I wish he would not have joined.
2 x

sunnygold

Post by sunnygold » 1 year ago

Okay, I have read your whole response. My take on the kaftans is, why don't they offer them in cotton? I will not buy them in any other fabric;

Besides that, regarding Steve, his novelty has worn off.
3 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 1 year ago

Oh, ladies, I am so :( to have to agree with you about Steve. He was in fact a breath of fresh air at first, but now he only blows hot air. I appreciate his enthusiasm for whatever item he is selling, but to comment that EVERY item is at the lowest price he has EVER seen, or that the quality is the best he has EVER seen is disingenuous at best. We are not fools, you know. Talking double-speed just gets annoying with any host. He does say some interesting things, and he can be easily understood. And thankfully he doesn’t kill us with volume. However, no one can take a motor mouth indefinitely. He needs to slow it down and find some new hyperboles.
5 x