Dan and LoLo

sunnygold

Dan and LoLo

Post by sunnygold » 1 year ago

Sorry Dan and LoLo, the shtick has worn off. Time for Dan to retire, and I like him. LoLo deserves to shine on her own, or with another host. She does well with Blake.
6 x

Lala3

Re: Dan and LoLo

Post by Lala3 » 1 year ago

We just cancelled Spectrum cable and only have T mobile internet service with you tube tv. Bye bye. Shoplc I can only watch on my phone. I so agree about Dan I never did care for him for many reasons .after he was let go about 4-5 years ago from shoplc I was shocked when the company offered to have him return to Shoplc via live feeds .he made many very un complementary comments about Shoplc when he was let go Never watched him on HSN either. It has gotten to the point he is embarrassing to watch. He mutters stammers can’t finish a sentence ,wanders ,pauses and stutters during every presentation . I know many people were glad to see him return once he moved from Austin to Florida. I wasn’t one of them.not sure if many saw this but about 2 months ago he lowered a price and he said well that person might have to kill themselves it’s such a low price!! Former host ANNAKA posted a reply on her face book page calling him out on his horrible comment Dan did post an apology on his face book page but Shoplc kept him on. Have no idea why they didn’t show him the door .There we’re some comments that his step son took his own life a few years ago not 100 % positive but that has shown up on blogs His sarcasm and snide comments are not funny or amusing. Now all he says it’s wonderful to be finally home back in his Florida paradise . Well Dan here’s some information there are millions of people that can’t afford to move to his paradise in Florida. I wish he would just clam up and sit in the sun in Florida. I will not watch that man
7 x

sunnygold

Post by sunnygold » 1 year ago

Lala3, Thanks for your thoughtful post. I am one to give hosts a lot of leeway. After all, they have much air to fill and sometimes they fill it with inane comments. Dan has expired all chances with me.
5 x

Tocious

Post by Tocious » 1 year ago

The Dan and LoLo has worn off for me as well. What I really object to is the way LoLo allows herself to be depicted as some type of simpering, uneducated woman when she is with Dan. She admits to "shopping" in the vault and they make it look like she is stealing things which we know is not true but it is the perception. Then she acts like she has no intelligence, I remember a time they were talking about Sinagpore chains and where they originated from. Her reactions, attitude and the way she answered the question was like she did not have a brain in her head which I know is not true because she does not act like this with other hosts. I turn them off when they are on together because it is just too painful to watch and quite frankly offends me.
8 x

Snookie

Post by Snookie » 1 year ago

Oh for goodness sake it’s their attempt to be humerus. But, I understand if they irritate you. I can’t stand Hannah and don’t watch her. I guess I just don’t watch Shop LC very much anymore.
4 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

Ok. So, I thought it was just me!! They have got to stop the Lolo and Dan drama. It really irritates me. I have to mute the volume. Lolo is great by herself. BUT....when she's on with Dan, the whining it a bit hard much. I agree with a previous comment, she does great with Blake. Dan has never been my favorite. He is rude and he mumbles too much.
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

I have a feeling he comes cheap. I for one don't watch when he's on.
3 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 1 year ago

I think you’ve made an excellent point I think Dan probably works cheap ! He just can’t fade into the Florida sunset . I do enjoy numerous hosts but I absolutely turn off the channel when he stammers on . Shoplc isn’t on T-Mobile internet so I only watch it on cell phone and go and check if anything is new. No more regular viewing for me. Amazing how much I can save with out impulse buying. I did purchase the smart watch with ear buds. . I’ve purchased 4 Pairs of the ear buds and gave 3 as gifts. my husband said the pair he uses are great he wears them when he walks I consider those a great purchase but the jewelry has been a great disappointment. One last fleeting comment RETIRE Dan I think he is making customers click off
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Teachergirl wrote:
1 year ago
I have a feeling he comes cheap. I for one don't watch when he's on.
Oh this comment made me laugh....
Thanks, too funny 😹
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi everyone🙂

I am watching them right now and have caught their shows a couple of other times last week
Here's my question: why does Lolo talk like a little toddler?
She has this whining tone also and I can tell she is playing the dumb one which I hate seeing 😥

The boring shtick does have to end...acting like you have no idea how the price can be so low or "these shouldn't have been in the show" statements are foolish
They are an insult to us customers😔

I agree with many of your thoughts too...
3 x