New Guy seems calmer

Lacy

New Guy seems calmer

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

He's doing alright tonight. He said at the top of the show that some of us say he can be loud. Maybe someone saw the posts. He is slightly loud saying the price. But he calms down after. He's not shouting nearly as much. It's funny, he's saying the prices wrong. Like 19.95, not 19.99, sterling instead of stainless steel. It's obvious what he meant. I'm glad he's trying to do better.
6 x

Serge

Re: New Guy seems calmer

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I noticed too Lacy and do hope he continues to try not to be so loud. You can tell that he’s trying and he’s new to this channel so I’m trying not to be harsh!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I agree with both of you, Hunter is working at calming down😁
Last night it came to me that perhaps he is reading this board

He does talk rather quickly also and dear Becky has to slow his roll and correct his mistakes🤣
It's kinda of fun to hear him make them....I am thinking he can't read the monitor
He is definitely a talker!
1 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
He's doing alright tonight. He said at the top of the show that some of us say he can be loud. Maybe someone saw the posts. He is slightly loud saying the price. But he calms down after. He's not shouting nearly as much. It's funny, he's saying the prices wrong. Like 19.95, not 19.99, sterling instead of stainless steel. It's obvious what he meant. I'm glad he's trying to do better.
Yesss!!! He's 100% better. He is a good host- he just needed to calm down. He's also very handsome, so he can definitely draw in the customers. He has all the right 'stuff'. He just needs to stay chill. Where's Shannon? Her photo isn't on the host page anymore and I haven't seen her.
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

One thing I will say for Dan Dennis, is the man always does his homework. He knows exactly what is being presented and goes the extra mile as in showing specimens if he has them and giving history. A lot can be learned from Dan and his ways.
5 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

At least Hunter doesn't post "I REALLY DON'T CARE" like Kim did. He's obviously trying to blend in. He's got a raspy voice though. Sometimes it's hard to understand him. And yes, he is good lookin'. :P
3 x

MaeWest1953

Hunter's good looks were the first thing I noticed about him😋
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mae, , True He seems to want us to like him.

( What he says on air). Now that he is calmer on air. He's learning... No need to yell to sell. Just be himself.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Mae, , True He seems to want us to like him.

( What he says on air). Now that he is calmer on air. He's learning... No need to yell to sell. Just be himself.
I am glad he cares about us customers, that makes a big difference😁
One thing for sure, he is not a phony pompous wanna be, snicker snicker😁😹
0 x