Sour Grapes On Former Employer

Lacy

Re: Sour Grapes On Former Employer

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Shannon O'Brien She was on overnight a lot for a while then moved to days. She used a ruler Lowering prices tapping it on the desk. It was funny. She's a good host. It's too bad she left. You can find her online. Look up Shannon O'Brien at shop LC. That might help.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Shannon O'Brien She was on overnight a lot for a while then moved to days. She used a ruler Lowering prices tapping it on the desk. It was funny. She's a good host. It's too bad she left. You can find her online. Look up Shannon O'Brien at shop LC. That might help.
Lacy, oh now I know who you guys are speaking of.....thank you 🙂
You and I agree on many things but this one will not be one of them....lol😏
I could not stand her fake laugh and personality along with her constant brown nosing with Rico Suave!
Interesting that she has left, what in the heck is going on over there at Shoplc?
1 x

Lacy

When she hosted the overnight shows. She wasn't that bad. Maybe she was different when she had to host especially during the day shows. They can't afford to loose anymore hosts. Not many good ones left.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Scary to see so many of them jumping ship so close to each other😒
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Hi Maewest1953, Shannon was a very sweet girl, long med. dark hair. Quiet talking ,never loud. She worked at Shop LC back yrs. ago & then went to something else, this time I think she was here about 2 yrs. I am so sad she is gone, does anyone know what happened??? Kim ruins the GREAT shoes with Karen, why don't they put Karen with someone else. When is Shop LC going to open their eyes & see what is going on there. I am sorry if any of you are Marva fans but she has been getting on my last nerve lately, she has changed, she has gotten kind of snippy, kind of a know it all. The older hosts keep leaving & the newer ones keep coming, it is not a good look for Shop LC when you think about how many years some of the other hosts from other shopping networks have been with their jobs. The big main one some have been with the network over 25 yrs. I wonder if that would happen at Shop LC. If anyone knows what happened to Shannon Please tell us, She was a good one!!!
3 x

MaeWest1953

Hi again Carribeangirl.....

I know many folks liked Shannon and I never had to change the channel when she was on but I didn't care for her that much
It's funny that you bring up Miss M because I have been thinking the same way😔

She is not genuine, and has an attitude of a high school cheerleader who feels most are beneath her
I agree with you about the longevity of other shopping channels Hosts
Great point !!!
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

Be more tolerant! Does Kim have quirks…yes. We ALL have faults. Yes, she IS on tv but it is so nice to tune in and see a microcosm of regular people….NOT those Barbie dolls other networks use. Dan is a wealth of gemstone knowledge. He is also a very caring, unselfish person if to check into his background. Yes, he is older….yes, he loves his sarcasm and sometimes has a strange sense of humor and antics. I love Kim and Dan BECAUSE they are different and in spite of their quirks. It’s these things that make us all individual. I sure hope someone doesn’t look at me and judge me simply because I may have an annoying twitch or habit. Good job ShopLC for hiring people LIKE Kim and Dan…….
3 x

Lacy

Be Tolerant, We should not have to tolerate the hosts.
It's not just her quirks and movements. Which is unbearable to watch. So I don't.
It is what she thinks of the consumer. you must have missed this comment for Miss K.
This is what she wrote online. On dealing with some more critical feedback, she said,
“Here’s what I say – love me, hate me, do whatever. As long as you don’t ignore me and you’re watching me. I really don’t care."
Her other comments she said, she admits being a selfish, only cares about herself, not caring about others feelings.
She said in the past on air that she is aware of these comments, and as she said, She doesn't care then giggled.
She should care, If we don't watch or purchase.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
4 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT LACY.
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Wow not many left what did Shannon do?🤔
1 x