Sour Grapes On Former Employer

Serge

Sour Grapes On Former Employer

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I understand not being happy with a former place of employment but Kim can seldom go a show without downing where she used to work. That would be ok but when she makes claims that I know are untrue it bothers me. She did that today while showing a sapphire bracelet and claimed you couldn’t get one where she used to work for the prices on ShopLC and I know for a fact that you can because I bought mine at the other place at a similar price. I wish she could let her Ill feelings go and stop downing them because after all she left there years ago. I know most of the other hosts try their best not to say things about the competition as much as they can. Kim please let the past go and maybe you would feel better about life!
3 x

Teachergirl

Re: Sour Grapes On Former Employer

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

You are so right. I actually buy more at her former network than I do here. They probably let her go so she's still angry. She didn't get hired by any other network until Shop LC so there's a lot of bitterness. I guess she had to work at a regular job. Honestly, I'm surprised anyone hired her for television with all of her crazy mannerisms and twitches.
6 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

(Here's the real Kim)
This is what she wrote online. On dealing with some more critical feedback,
she says, “Here’s what I say – love me, hate me, do whatever. As long as you don’t ignore me and you’re watching me. I really don’t care."
1 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
(Here's the real Kim)
she says, “Here’s what I say – love me, hate me, do whatever. As long as you don’t ignore me and you’re watching me. I really don’t care."
What an irresponsible thing to say about your paying customers IMO.
She might start caring when more people start switching the channel and spend money on other networks. And many people do.
Some things are better kept to themselves especially if someone is in a spotlight.
8 x

colljoe

Post by colljoe » 1 year ago

Ena wrote:
1 year ago
Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
(Here's the real Kim)
What an irresponsible thing to say about your paying customers IMO.
She might start caring when more people start switching the channel and spend money on other networks. And many people do.
Some things are better kept to themselves especially if someone is in a spotlight.
Really Kim? YOU "REALLY DON'T CARE"? If she had just not said that part. We "REALLY DON'T CARE" if your boobs are hanging out, we "REALLY DON'T CARE", if you constantly flip your hair, we "REALLY DON'T CARE", if your dentures don't fit right and you constantly suck your teeth, we "REALLY DON'T CARE", if you constantly use jerky hand movements with every word. That's just you. You do you. BS on the ADHD too! We "REALLY DON'T CARE"!
If she were my employee, I'd reprimand her for saying that.
10 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

She may not care what anyone thinks but she is one of the reasons I don't watch much anymore. So Ms Kim, I actually don't watch you and in fact just turned you off. Too bad because I do like to watch Karen
8 x

DiamondGirl65

Post by DiamondGirl65 » 1 year ago

Tired of hearing about her "man" who she says is so good looking and younger than her. Inappropriate line of conversation for a show host who also dresses inappropriately and appears to have tardive dyskinesia constantly making those weird movements with her mouth and tongue, keep the camera off her face thank you very much.
10 x

Lala3

Post by Lala3 » 1 year ago

I’ve been on Dan D ‘s case for many months. I will NOt watch him. His stammering , lack of words ,incapable of completing a sentence and so many inane comments. . He thinks he is amusing and played that sarcasm shtick with Shawn but alas Shawn is gone. right before ANNAKA quit she posted on her FB page a real live clip from Dan’s show about the guy who lowered the price should commit suicide The price went so low OMG what a mouth dropping statement. ANNAKA was livid because she posted it shortly after she quit. Dan did come out on his own FB page an issued a ridiculous apology. Guess he had no choice. Kim on the other hand needs a serious attitude adjustment. There are several classy hosts but I’m beginning to think there are too many clueless hosts. Yes Shannon is gone . Yes , we as viewers have a right to demand a higher degree of professionalism . She sure needs to take a giant step back and reevaluate her comments. NOT COOL. Same goes for Dan. In theory we buyers provide their paycheck.
4 x

William

Post by William » 1 year ago

I am Sorry to hear that Shannon is gone --- I will miss her --- she had a very pleasant on air persona and she always tried to show and tell about the items --- I will miss seeing her ! Hope everyone is Well !!! HAPPY WEEKEND--SOON!!!
7 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi guys....
I completely agree with all of your comments!
However I am not sure who Shannon is on Shoplc
Did I miss something or are you speaking about Shannon on ShopHQ?
0 x