Attention Ladies!! Another handsome new Host named Chris...oh my!!

Serge

Re: Attention Ladies!! Another handsome new Host named Chris...oh my!!

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Speaking of the new good looking host Chris, I haven’t seen him in awhile and I sure hope he hasn’t been scared off already as he was such a breath of fresh air from the other hosts. He never screamed or tried to talk over the other host. I know that Hunter is loud and his gravelly voice is sometimes hard to understand but I think he is really trying so the jury is still out on him.
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I have not seen Chris yet.🤔
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
I have not seen Chris yet.🤔
Hello BostonIrish.....

You will know when you see him 😋😋😋
He is a nice dresser, dark hair and handsome face
No fake tan and flashy jewelry to try and impress anyone, and the best part is he is not mouthy, or a camera hog nor narcissistic!!
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

That is another thing that gets me about the bosses of Shop LC. They leave all the announcements to the hosts which is not much. I think when a new host is hired maybe the person that hired him should come out & introduce them. make them feel like they are welcome tell about them, make them feel like they are happy that they hired them. For instance they hired the new host Chris, WHAT A LOOKER, you blink your eyes & he is gone, why don't they tell what happened to him?? We have to sit there & wonder, where in the world did he go. If they think he needed more training he had to be better than went on with the two hosts Friday afternoon??? WHY are so many things left in the dark, & sooo many things out there in the open????
2 x