Are these new Adjustable Bracelets really more comfortable?

MaeWest1953

Are these new Adjustable Bracelets really more comfortable?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

There have been some pretty bracelets lately on Shoplc but I am not a fan of that adjustable bead thing going on
To me it would be in my way and possibly get caught on something

Do any of you prefer them over a classic bracelet?
2 x

Lacy

Re: Are these new Adjustable Bracelets really more comfortable?

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Hi Mae,
NO. Classic all the way. It does get in the way and catch. I like bracelets with a clasp.
3 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 year ago
There have been some pretty bracelets lately on Shoplc but I am not a fan of that adjustable bead thing going on
To me it would be in my way and possibly get caught on something

Do any of you prefer them over a classic bracelet?
I love the idea of the adjustable bracelets and they look nice, too. They are easier to put on than a traditional bracelet, but the dangling part can get caught. More than that, however, the bead tends to slide down loosening the bracelet so I'm constantly fiddling with it to make sure it doesn't fall off. I do have a few of them, but going forward, it's traditional bracelets for me.
3 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

I stay away from the adjustable ones too. They always come loose and I also don't like the chain hanging in the way. I recently purchased a couple of their adjustable chains and those worked for about one day. They then stopped holding the different lengths I wanted and only stay at the longest length of the chain - which was 24 inches. I won't be buying that kind again even though it means purchasing more different size chains.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hello Lacy....Sea_Hag and Chicago!!

I appreciate all of your helpful thoughts about these types of bracelets, I am glad to know my suspicions were correct, they are not as great as they portray them
Interesting to learn that the beads roll around and become a hassle to mess with
Also Chicago thanks for sharing the problem with those adjustable necklaces....it's good to know how they perform
2 x