You Do Not Have To Tell The Town

CaribbeanGirl

You Do Not Have To Tell The Town

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Hi Everybody, I just read that a couple of you told what state you live in, does anyone else want to share? If you do not want to give the town that you live in that is fine but it would be fun to see what states we live in. I live in Paris, YES, in Paris, Tennessee that is. I was born & raised in the burbs in Chicago, where I lived back in the 50s, 60s, and 70s it was just like living in the little town I live in now, except the town I use to live in really changed in the 90s, I would not live there anymore, but back then it was almost like living in the country.
6 x

Serge

Re: You Do Not Have To Tell The Town

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I too live in Tennessee and started watching ShopLC when Nikki came here from her former employer. I still miss seeing her smiling face and sure wish she’d come back like Karen. Retirement isn’t all that great so I understand why Karen is back even if it’s from her home in Florida and if I understood her correctly she said she would be in Austin soon!
7 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hello all.....

I would be one of those that mentioned the state I live in which is California, born and raised in Southern California but live in the Central Valley now which is between Southern and Northern Cali....
If I could I would move to Florida or Texas, this place is out of control, it's not the beautiful state like it was back in the days of the 1960's to the 1980's, just sayin :(
4 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

I live in San Diego where the Sunshine Tax will drive you to the poor house and the livin' is no longer easy.
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 1 year ago

Hi everyone CaribbeanGirl you had me going with the Paris town. I live in Barrington NJ
I hope all is well with everyone
4 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 1 year ago

Clarksville Tennessee here 😊
2 x