FED UP WITH THIS CLOWN SHOW

TN

FED UP WITH THIS CLOWN SHOW

Post by TN » 1 year ago

I’ve spent a lot of money here and I am DONE.

Items sit in warehouse for days before shipping BUT YOU TAKE MY MONEY RIGHT AWAY.

YOU CHARGE ME MULTIPLE SHIPPING FEES for ONE PACKAGE. That is WRONG and I smell a class action lawsuit bc how is that not STEALING??

Your shipping company THAT YOU CONTRACT WITH is GARBAGE. I love how your customer service reps blame the carrier that YOU CHOOSE TO USE.

TWO WEEKS IS UNACCEPTABLE in today’s world. No excuse! You do not get a penny more from me.
11 x

klre

Re: FED UP WITH THIS CLOWN SHOW

Post by klre » 1 year ago

I totally agree. The non-management of the shipping department will be the downfall of Shop LC. I ordered several items on the same day within a 1 to 2 hour time period. Instead of putting everything I ordered that day in one package, they shipped them separately, on different days, and one item NEVER left the warehouse. After close to a month of waiting for the item, I cancelled it and requested a refund. This has happened several times. Another complaint I have is receiving an email saying my item has shipped only to find out a label was created and this is 5-7 days AFTER I placed the order and paid for it. Maybe Shop LC should not collect the funds until they have ACTUALLY shipped the item!!
10 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

I noticed during the latest smackdown last weekend a few of the items said "shipping in 5-7 business days" I noticed the hosts did not mention this while discussing the item. Not sure why your item held for so long before shipping. I have run into the same issue when the item doesn't ship right away and I also find it very frustrating.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I was waiting forever for my orders lady showed up with 6 packages and threw them on my front bench I was lucky I was home. The tracking info s... And my mail man is not delivering them some other co is no good I am going to slow way down I need to any way.
2 x

lynnette

Post by lynnette » 1 year ago

BostonIrish:..did you ever receive your bracelet or necklace boxes??😊. Harlequin or rotten Raymond
0 x