Prayers to all lost in Texas shooting!

BostonIrish

Prayers to all lost in Texas shooting!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

No words ! All the children lost for what prayers to all families and the state of texas.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ก
8 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Prayers to all lost in Texas shooting!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

My heart is so broken๐Ÿ’”
The only words I have are said in prayers for the families, friends,
and community๐Ÿ™
6 x

William

Post by William » 1 year ago

Yes PRAYERS to all those families affected by this horrible thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So So Horrible!

today's world is crazy --- people isolated --- and ANGRY --- and they kill innocent people --
And in this case --- CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO Horrible!!!
there is no ability to console these poor parents !
Terrible!

Continued prayers for Ukraine Also !
The world is Crazy ?
9 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

When are we going to protect our children? My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who can no longer hug those lost in yesterdayโ€™s craziness!
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

So sad. They always blame mental health but many others should not have access to weapons either. Either way, nothing is done but debates. They need better procedures to protect everyone from those who should not have a weapon. I don't mean to get political in anyway but this topic sadly keeps reoccurring with no changes. So sad.
6 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I am Broken, I Know What It Is Like To Lose A Child, Not Like This But I Know , My Only Child That Doctors Told Me I Could Never Have.The Pain And The Empty Feeling That NEVER Goes Away. I Pray For For The Family Members & Friends That Are Affected By This Evil. Everytime I Hear Of Parents Losing A Child It is Like ReLiving It All Over Again, I HATE It. I Barricade Myself In My bedroom Until I Can Breath Again. Please Make It Go Away, For All Of Us.
7 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

One of my closest friends lost 2 sons, one named Pauli and one named Peter, Pauli was killed in a car crashed 1 month after his18th birthday in 1988 Peter in 2012 from a Stroke she has cried her eyes out any time she hears of this,her husband died in 2019. I'm 74 and I can't remember this carnage. Thanks for letting me share ,God Bless everyone and grant peace
7 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

My heart broke hearing this news. This has to stop. As a mother I can't begin to know what these families are going through. Also, the families of the two teachers and everyone who was wounded. I'll keep all in my prayers. God bless
6 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

More horrible news! One of the Beautiful teachers that was killed Husband just died of a heart attack.! Moe like a broken heart.๐Ÿ’” So sad.๐Ÿ˜ช
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Carribeangirl.....

I wish I could be there to give you hugs and support๐ŸŒบ
3 x