Geez....under $10 Friday ended at 6 pm my time!!

MaeWest1953

Geez....under $10 Friday ended at 6 pm my time!!

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Well I guess these Moonstone items are more important than saving the customers money😒
4 x

Lacy

Re: Geez....under $10 Friday ended at 6 pm my time!!

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

It's still moonstone. This one looks cloudy. I like my regular moonstone pieces better. To me, The color play is better.

They have been cutting the 10.00 shows short alot lately. Maybe they are running out of items to show. They repeat items constantly.
4 x

MaeWest1953

Lacy where have I been?
I have seen them cut a hour off once in a while but never this early🙀
Your Moonstone sounds beautiful😁
2 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I do not think they started the under $10 last night (( THIS MORNING UNTIL ALMOST 1AM. )), my time may be off a little. I keep saying it but now I am REALLY going to do it. I am DONE WITH SHOP LC. They have cut down the under $20 on Tues., & now they are really cutting down the under $10 & nothing but repeats. I think they are doing this because they are going to stop the both of them for good. They do not need this when they are selling $3,000 rings & $2,000 gold chains, I also believe that could be the end of them. All they want to do now is sell $3,000 rings, & $2,000 gold chains. They have been conditioning us for this for a few yrs. now. They kept having nice cheap items that they sold by the tons, Loaded up their network with tons on customers, they have WEEDED out the ones that can not, & will not buy the $3,000 rings, they do not need us ANYMORE, they want & need ONLY the customers that buy the $3,000 rings & $2,000 gold chains. They do not need are &$10 BILLS when they have THOUSANDS COMING IN ON ONE PIECE. It may also be why so many of the GREAT HOSTS HAVE LEFT. Maybe they know about it & do not want to be a part of it. You Know That There Are People That Can Play With Your Mind. I think People That LOVE MONEY can do almost any thing they put their minds to.. WHY WOULD SO MANY GREAT HOSTS LEAVE SO CLOSE TO ONE IN OTHER????? Think About It!!!! That is why they are having so many $10 repeats, they are going to get rid of what they have & I COULD BE WRONG, But I Think The Under $10 Is HISTORY.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Carribeangirl.....

You have given me something to figure out!
I watched the under $10 Friday show start at 10 pm Pacific time on Thursday and finally went to bed at 2 am
Then I came home from a day out with friends at 4:00 pm Friday and turned on Shoplc

Next 2 hours were great deals until they completely ended the under 10 at 6 pm Pacific time😢
I hope they don't take it away but you could be right
2 x

Chicago

Post by Chicago » 1 year ago

One thing good for them about the under $10 and under$20 items is that they are probably seldom returned because of the low cost of item and high return costs. The higher price items probably are returned more often.
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

It seems Shop LC doesn't have medium priced items anymore. They used too They are lately under 20.00 or outrageous prices.
Recently, I've purchased a tourmaline ring from other channel and it was affordable and a good carat weight good size stones. LC's prices are higher.
4 x