Does AnyOne Want To Play Rate The Miss K & Mr.C Show Today????

CaribbeanGirl

Does AnyOne Want To Play Rate The Miss K & Mr.C Show Today????

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

This had to be the craziest yet, I could not watch it all, I had to turn it off. Did anyone hear when Miss K. was talking about the heart necklace when they had the grouping of necklaces on air? Then when they had the Kristofer Buckle makeup on air she did not show the colors on her skin, only a small streak of the concealer. The model took the two darker colors of foundation & smeared each color on her cheeks, You Know it is kind of like they think we are in the room with them, sitting next to them & we can see everything that they can see????? Do they even have a clue that we can not see it all??? This was shown from across the room. How do they expected us to make any thing out of that. There are a few of the hosts that will tell you & show you exactley what you are getting, If you did want to buy the make up you would not know what color to pick. I really do not think putting those two together in a show is a very good idea.The silliness NEVER STOPS. Yes I like to have a good time, that is why I watch tv, but I want to know about the products that I might want to buy also, you do not get that with those two working together. Today they laughed & Laughed & laughed, I do not know at what, I guess they had there own jokes not for the public. I LOVE that the show is usually on a up beat, I need that in my life, but today to me was just a crazy time with those two together. I have Roku tv & if I miss something I can just run it back but I found my self doing that over & over & over again today with them. You could not understand what they were saying because everything was so goofy. Do the bosses not watch any of the program???? I did break down & buy 3 of the fragrance sets they had on today in the jasmine, & the mirror lights they had on the other day only so I can see my wrinkles better. When my husband & I first married we moved to Florida before we decided where we wanted to land. We rented a small 2 story house in Ft. Myers Fl. Both sides of the driveway was lined with night blooming jasmine plants, At night we would open the bedroom windows & the breeze would blow in that beautiful smell. When we smell jasmine it always takes us back to that time. This was in 1977. Wouldn't be GREAT to be able to go back & live it again?? ((( 1977 HERE WE COME ))) I wish all SHOP LC hosts could be like Michelle, Blake, LO LO, Cheryl, Becky, I am having a brain F___ now, I want to say Craigs wife but I can not remember her name now, but she is included. I hope Chris comes back, where did he go??? Where have all the good Shop LC hosts gone, Long time passing, Where have all the Good Shop LC hosts gone long time ago. I took the old song where have all the good times gone & I changed the words a little. I Hope You All Have A great Weekend
8 x

Lulu

Re: Does AnyOne Want To Play Rate The Miss K & Mr.C Show Today????

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

I was watching an early morning show with Stacy and Becky a few days ago and it was ridiculous the way Stacy kept laughing and laughing and laughing. Geez, try to be a little professional. It was so bad the product wasn't even being discussed. Don't even know what it was. Glad they have such a good time on the job. The worst part is she didn't let the audience in on what she was carrying on about. NEXT!

Maybe they think since it is early morning it doesn't matter since so few people watch at that hour. And, now they will have even fewer people tuning in.
7 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

If I Hear the work word AMAZING one more time from both hosts I will💥💣😩
8 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I agree BostonIrish and if I hear him call her Kimmie one more time I think I might barf. This is a TV show trying to sell things and not 2 lovebirds in high school. Also, Mr. C might like looking at you dressed in those tight low cut dresses but I for one am tired of looking at your old saggy things!
8 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 1 year ago

Lulu wrote:
1 year ago
I was watching an early morning show with Stacy and Becky a few days ago and it was ridiculous the way Stacy kept laughing and laughing and laughing. Geez, try to be a little professional. It was so bad the product wasn't even being discussed. Don't even know what it was. Glad they have such a good time on the job. The worst part is she didn't let the audience in on what she was carrying on about. NEXT!

Maybe they think since it is early morning it doesn't matter since so few people watch at that hour. And, now they will have even fewer people tuning in.
-OMG so glad you said this. This has always bugged me about Stacy. She's constantly laughing and laughing about inside jokes, and not sharing them with the audience. She just laughs on and on. It's really irritating.
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

CaribbeanGirl wrote:
1 year ago
This had to be the craziest yet, I could not watch it all, I had to turn it off. Did anyone hear when Miss K. was talking about the heart necklace when they had the grouping of necklaces on air? Then when they had the Kristofer Buckle makeup on air she did not show the colors on her skin, only a small streak of the concealer. The model took the two darker colors of foundation & smeared each color on her cheeks, You Know it is kind of like they think we are in the room with them, sitting next to them & we can see everything that they can see????? Do they even have a clue that we can not see it all??? This was shown from across the room. How do they expected us to make any thing out of that. There are a few of the hosts that will tell you & show you exactley what you are getting, If you did want to buy the make up you would not know what color to pick. I really do not think putting those two together in a show is a very good idea.The silliness NEVER STOPS. Yes I like to have a good time, that is why I watch tv, but I want to know about the products that I might want to buy also, you do not get that with those two working together. Today they laughed & Laughed & laughed, I do not know at what, I guess they had there own jokes not for the public. I LOVE that the show is usually on a up beat, I need that in my life, but today to me was just a crazy time with those two together. I have Roku tv & if I miss something I can just run it back but I found my self doing that over & over & over again today with them. You could not understand what they were saying because everything was so goofy. Do the bosses not watch any of the program???? I did break down & buy 3 of the fragrance sets they had on today in the jasmine, & the mirror lights they had on the other day only so I can see my wrinkles better. When my husband & I first married we moved to Florida before we decided where we wanted to land. We rented a small 2 story house in Ft. Myers Fl. Both sides of the driveway was lined with night blooming jasmine plants, At night we would open the bedroom windows & the breeze would blow in that beautiful smell. When we smell jasmine it always takes us back to that time. This was in 1977. Wouldn't be GREAT to be able to go back & live it again?? ((( 1977 HERE WE COME ))) I wish all SHOP LC hosts could be like Michelle, Blake, LO LO, Cheryl, Becky, I am having a brain F___ now, I want to say Craigs wife but I can not remember her name now, but she is included. I hope Chris comes back, where did he go??? Where have all the good Shop LC hosts gone, Long time passing, Where have all the Good Shop LC hosts gone long time ago. I took the old song where have all the good times gone & I changed the words a little. I Hope You All Have A great Weekend
The Kristofer Buckle presentations were a joke. How was anyone supposed to know what color foundation to order? It did look like heavy stage makeup to me which I'd never wear anyway but I did think someone who was seriously looking at it would be disappointed in the presentation. I feel it's a lack of preparation by the hosts. Never have I seen such unprofessional behavior. My favorite host has always been Karen Connelly. She holds herself to higher standard regardless of what it is she's presenting. I am soooo GLAD she unretired!!! She was sorely missed
3 x

ladyles

Post by ladyles » 1 year ago

I am not here to play "Rate the Miss K & Mr. C show." I am here to "WELCOME BACK, MISS KAREN." It is nice to see her back at Shop LC. I have always enjoyed her personality. She is a great host. One who tells it like it is, and her laugh is infectious. I love her new look, with her blonde hair. She has been with Shop LC for a very long time, even before I became a customer. She left, Shop LC, and said that her time for working was up and said she was ready to retire. But for whatever reason, that she has returned, I'm glad that she has come back. Good for you, Miss Karen. Thank-you, for being you. :)
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Ladyles....Karen is only back for a week, she spoke about that earlier with Deanna
We all like Karen here so did I miss something because I haven't seen anything bad written about her

This thread is about Miss Ki aka Miss K
Please read all the comments and you will see that Miss K is NOT referring to Karen
Hope this helps🌺
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 year ago
Ladyles....Karen is only back for a week, she spoke about that earlier with Deanna
We all like Karen here so did I miss something because I haven't seen anything bad written about her

Please read all the comments and you will see that Miss K is NOT referring to Karen
Hope this helps🌺
I'll be very sad if Karen is only back for the week! I'd seen her when she was Skype(ing) from Florida and she'd said she needed something to do and was unretiring. Will she stay and only Skype? I love her blond hair too! She looks amazing
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Spooky wrote:
1 year ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 year ago

Hope this helps🌺
I'll be very sad if Karen is only back for the week! I'd seen her when she was Skype(ing) from Florida and she'd said she needed something to do and was unretiring. Will she stay and only Skype? I love her blond hair too! She looks amazing
Spooky I am with you!!
Hopefully she will come back for at least part time
She is a lady who fills the air with class....it's too bad that Miss K and Mr. C can't pick up on some of her vibes😏
3 x