Karen on air

Teachergirl

Karen on air

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

I was happy to see Karen back on air this week and this morning. Unfortunately they keep pairing her with Ms H. She is still screeching and trying to talk over Karen. I refuse to watch her so I either change the channel or turn the sound off which defeats the purpose of watching Karen. Why? Please, to whomever is reading this you are losing sales. Get Ms H some voice lessons or get her off the air!
5 x

Lulu

Re: Karen on air

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

I imagine a lot of these hosts are fans of ice hockey. They get seats closest to the rink so they can see all of the blood and guts and scream to their heart's delight. I'm glad the hosts have such a good time on the job. 8-)
2 x

Lulu

Ya know, when Dan Dennis is serious there is no one better in the business. But, when he tries to be funny or clever or mischievous he just blows it. Gads, just when I find a host who is enjoyable and knows how to behave in a professional manner they up and ruin it.

Stick to business, people! You are not comedians or singers. Actors, yes, I'll give you that. Know your role.
4 x

midlerfan66

Post by midlerfan66 » 1 year ago

Teachergirl

I’ve been watching since the overnight and when Karen/Hannah have been on… I don’t get this whole idea that you think she is “interrupting”. I think H is naturally reacting to what the other host says. Maybe the sound man needs to lower the mic so those reactions aren’t as loud (I think this could be done for a few hosts) but I don’t hear it as trying to interrupt. A lot of LC hosts do not even acknowledge what the other host just said and begin their own idea, so there’s no furthering of a point to firm up why we should buy whatever they are pitching.

If anything, I think H contributes more than most of the GIA hosts trying to sell me makeup or clothes when they aren’t wearing makeup on air or are wearing jeans and sneakers as their outfit on TV. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion so I’m just expressing mine.
2 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

Actually I never said MS H was interruptiong. I said she was screeching and talking over Karen. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She might be a great host if she just modulated her voice. I cannot listen to her.
7 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Voice lessons won't help Miss H.( Drama queen. ) Online it shows she's some kind of singer. She's probably had voice lessons already. She's very dramatic when she performed. She probably only knows how to project her voice (shout over others.) She was a rep.guest on The Q channel she was selling candles. She wasn't the host. This is probably her 1st host gig. Awful. I only watched her one time when she started, and not since. She's very phoney and annoying. Every beauty show she does, she says she uses. Really...
5 x

Lulu

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Voice lessons won't help Miss H.( Drama queen. ) Online it shows she's some kind of singer. She's probably had voice lessons already. She's very dramatic when she performed. She probably only knows how to project her voice (shout over others.) She was a rep.guest on The Q channel she was selling candles. She wasn't the host. This is probably her 1st host gig. Awful. I only watched her one time when she started, and not since. She's very phoney and annoying. Every beauty show she does, she says she uses. Really...
Uh, ok. :lol:
4 x