Was He Just A Fragment Of Our Imagination???

CaribbeanGirl

Was He Just A Fragment Of Our Imagination???

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Does anyone know what happened to CHRIS??
3 x

Lacy

Re: Was He Just A Fragment Of Our Imagination???

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Good question. Maybe he was too polite and professional for them. I thought he was a bit quiet for a change.

Hopefully we'll see him when the other hosts are in Tucson.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I have been waiting to see him again and sadly he is a Ghost right now
Love the title of this thread by the way😉😏
Maybe he didn't like being a salesman on TV and said goodbye to it

Do you gals remember that one fella who hosted a couple of early mornings and then he up and disappeared?
Can't recall his name but he was a subdued personality and his body language showed he was uncomfortable

Is it me or is Hunter getting too much sun?
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mae, I think your right. Hunter does look really tan. I just turned it on and thought his face was red from screaming. Then I realized he's tan. Earlier they said it's really 🔥 hot there.

He still talks way too fast with his raspy voice to understand him. He's yelling too much for me at this early hour. I can't watch it.
4 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Mae, I think your right. Hunter does look really tan. I just turned it on and thought his face was red from screaming. Then I realized he's tan. Earlier they said it's really 🔥 hot there.

He still talks way too fast with his raspy voice to understand him. He's yelling too much for me at this early hour. I can't watch it.
It's funny. I liked watching him on gem shopping. He was always making deals and getting in trouble. He does talk fast but maybe he'll slow down now that he's in a different environment
3 x

MaeWest1953

Hi Spooky......

I am curious, did Hunter have the raspy voice when he worked at the other station?
He is a neatly dressed man with good rugged looks and he is a happy Host with respect to his fellow Hosts which is a plus😉

I just wish he would slow his roll and stop the shouting🙀
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 1 year ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
1 year ago
Hi Spooky......

I am curious, did Hunter have the raspy voice when he worked at the other station?
He is a neatly dressed man with good rugged looks and he is a happy Host with respect to his fellow Hosts which is a plus😉

I just wish he would slow his roll and stop the shouting🙀
Hi MaeWest1953!,
Yes Hunter had the raspy voice there too. It seemed like he was well liked by the call center employees and by the guests. I know many of the hosts there did have auctioneer backgrounds. Hopefully he'll settled down
in this more relaxed environment
2 x

MaeWest1953

Thanks Spooky......I appreciate the response
I feel he will be with Shoplc for a while and mellow soon😉
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I’m also beginning to wonder about Michelle. I haven’t seen her for at least a week and as far as I know she didn’t mention going on vacation. I for one hope she’s just taking a break because if she’s gone I just might be too. I’ve been watching JTV which broadcasts about 90 miles from where I live and I have so enjoy not having the screaming that I hear on ShopLC nor having to put up with the silly antics you see like when the hosts are shocked at the 9.99 price when it’s a 10 and under day. I also know if I order something it will be at my house in 2-3 days and that’s not just because they’re so close to me but they have a great shipping department!
4 x

Catwoman48

Post by Catwoman48 » 1 year ago

Spooky wrote:
1 year ago
Lacy wrote:
1 year ago

It's funny. I liked watching him on gem shopping. He was always making deals and getting in trouble. He does talk fast but maybe he'll slow down now that he's in a different environment

Oh, that is where Hunter came from? No wonder he sounds like an auctioneer. Now I recall there was a Hunter, but not sure he had the beard then. He certainly should know jewelry if he was on GSN, but he keeps making mistake after mistake. Unwatchable. At least on GSN we only have to look at their fingers, not their faces.
0 x