Was He Just A Fragment Of Our Imagination???

MaeWest1953

Re: Was He Just A Fragment Of Our Imagination???

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I am watching Becky and Hunter right now and they are doing well together
He is a good looking man to me and dresses sharp!

He is also humble because he admitted he was in a hurry when packing for a trip to a hotel and accidentally grabbed 2 different style shoes with out the matching shoe😋
It was funny, he actually showed himself wearing them!!
You can bet that the other pompous male Host would never admit to that

Another plus is he isn't sticking his tongue out of his mouth every 40 seconds like you know who!
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I do feel like Hunter is trying to get better. He’s not shouting as much as he did when he first started and I can just imagine how hard it is to slow down after being an auctioneer. That’s too funny about his shoes and your right about the other host never doing that. I just hope he keeps slowing down so we can understand him better.
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Serge, it does appear Hunter wants to work there and be liked by us. I do see he is trying to slow down as well. When he was alone waiting for Becky to start. He looked nervous, calling Niassa ruby a NASA ruby. He broke a stretch bracelet. said a green quartz looks like a 500.00 emerald.

I do like him but I think he goes over the top to fill air time to explain things that don't make sense. A simple explanation is best.

Maybe with his previous channel he was on. The items were very expensive and he had to give high comparisons to sell it. Not here. Its a different platform. Hopefully he will catch on.
2 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

The host that disappeared after one day was very good. He appeared only a day (maybe two at best) and worked with Miss Deanna. Hopefully he will return.

Hunter needs to talk slower. Even the other hosts need to ask him what he is saying. His raspy voice may not be so bad, if he would s-l-o-w down! Becky seems to enjoy his personality. Although Hunter does yell at times, he is not the only one. There is one host that is constantly talking very loud .... as well as interrupting the other host. She does not let them get a word in during the segment. This host does not stop talking. If she does let the other host talk, it is not for long. I don't know how the other hosts do it!

Does anyone know why the network went to two hosts working the segments? In the past, it was only one host. At times, having two host can be too much with two people talking at one time. However, I do think it depends on the team. Mr. Chuck C. works well with the other co-host(s). When he first started, he was with Miss Dionne. They made/make a great team. For some reason, they do not work together any longer.
2 x

Gemstonefan85

Post by Gemstonefan85 » 1 year ago

Blizzard wrote:
1 year ago
The host that disappeared after one day was very good. He appeared only a day (maybe two at best) and worked with Miss Deanna. Hopefully he will return.

Hunter needs to talk slower. Even the other hosts need to ask him what he is saying. His raspy voice may not be so bad, if he would s-l-o-w down! Becky seems to enjoy his personality. Although Hunter does yell at times, he is not the only one. There is one host that is constantly talking very loud .... as well as interrupting the other host. She does not let them get a word in during the segment. This host does not stop talking. If she does let the other host talk, it is not for long. I don't know how the other hosts do it!

Does anyone know why the network went to two hosts working the segments? In the past, it was only one host. At times, having two host can be too much with two people talking at one time. However, I do think it depends on the team. Mr. Chuck C. works well with the other co-host(s). When he first started, he was with Miss Dionne. They made/make a great team. For some reason, they do not work together any longer.
Dionne is off on maternity leave so maybe they will work together again after she returns? Seems like they've had a lot of turnover though. With Annaka disappearing, and Shannon. Plus that model Mia who had been hosting and then disappeared. She worked well with Chuck too.
3 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

He was back on today with Becky. The "Big Guy" Idee was also on virtually from England as well. That was kind of strange. I did not see the whole show, but Chris was on this morning. He looks like he's either afraid to speak, or they won't let him. Let's hope we will see him settle in and add to the shows, instead of yelling at the audience, banging the desk so that the computer shakes, etc., .......... and not asking the camera person to put the camera on him every 3 seconds.
3 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I must have just missed him and I too hope he’ll be on again because he could definitely make watching easier on both our eyes and ears! I also agree with the slamming on the desk.
1 x

Tizzy

Post by Tizzy » 1 year ago

yes, where is Chris?

Hunter does talk WAY too fast. Can't understand him.
2 x

Stevie

Post by Stevie » 1 year ago

Serge wrote:
1 year ago
I’m also beginning to wonder about Michelle. I haven’t seen her for at least a week and as far as I know she didn’t mention going on vacation. I for one hope she’s just taking a break because if she’s gone I just might be too. I’ve been watching JTV which broadcasts about 90 miles from where I live and I have so enjoy not having the screaming that I hear on ShopLC nor having to put up with the silly antics you see like when the hosts are shocked at the 9.99 price when it’s a 10 and under day. I also know if I order something it will be at my house in 2-3 days and that’s not just because they’re so close to me but they have a great shipping department!
I too have recently started watching JTV periodically. I ordered my first item, it arrived but I had to follow up with customer care 3x for a ring sizer that I wanted. I finally received it and am happy. I also wanted to say, JTV is rivaling SLC on price for some gold chains and their clearance items are eligible for 30-day returns. I think SLC should sit up and pay attention.
0 x