TO LADYLES

CaribbeanGirl

TO LADYLES

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

IF YOU WILL LOOK BACK THRU MY POSTS YOU WILL SEE HOW GREAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT KAREN IS. SHE WAS NOT EVEN A SUBJECT IN THIS POST, SO I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM. I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING AGAINST HER. THAT IS FINE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLAY RATE THE HOST, I AM JUST BEING SILLY ANY WAY, THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHERS THAT HAVE & WILL WANT TO PLAY. IN ONE OF MY POST I STATED THAT I THINK SHE IS THE GREATEST HOST OF ALL TIME, I HOPE SHE IS HERE TO HELP THE FEMALE HOSTS THAT NEED HELP.
1 x

Lacy

Re: TO LADYLES

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Caribbean girl. I didn't interpret your posts negatively. Your posts are just fine. This forum is interpreted differently by some. I like Karen a lot too. As I posted earlier today. I hope the other hosts who are out of control, they should learn a thing or two from Karen. Her experience shows a higher standard as another post said. I agree.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Carribeangirl......

I believe my new comment on your thread "the rate game" will clear up the confusion from the poster who seems upset

You are a fun person here in this forum and a great participant with good threads and posts🙂
No one was attacking Karen especially not you!!
Each comment received in that thread was directed right at the Host you were speaking about and we ALL agreed she needs to knock off her shenanigans etc.

I believe this new commenter misunderstood who we were rating
Hopefully she will find out now🌺🌺
2 x

ladyles

To: CaribbeanGirl and Lacy

Post by ladyles » 1 year ago

Hello Ladies,
I was not saying anything in a negative form.
I like Karen, she's a hoot. I have always like her.
She may go on, in a silly fashion, but that's her charismatic
personality. That just who, she is. Life can't all be serious
and it's nice to see that she enjoys what she does.
And I'm saying this in a nice way......
Thank-you, to the both of you for acknowledging
my post. Wishing you, both well, Happy Shopping.
0 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

Hello All,

I was a bit lost in the posts regarding "TO LADYLES." However the one host that was not mentioned is C.E. There was a lot of discussion regarding the other women hosts, but C.E. never stops talking and NEVER gives the others a chance to speak. And if anyone has the product, uses the product, or knows MORE about it ............ it is her! For me, it is time to turn the channel, when her shift starts.
1 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

Hello All,

I was a bit lost in the posts regarding "TO LADYLES." However the one host that was not mentioned is C.E. There was a lot of discussion regarding the other women hosts, but C.E. never stops talking and NEVER gives the others a chance to speak. And if anyone has the product, uses the product, or knows MORE about it ............ it is her! For me, it is time to turn the channel, when her shift starts.
0 x

Js

Post by Js » 1 year ago

As wacky as she is. Michelle is the best on there! :lol:
1 x