Question...is it senority that allows Craig, Lolo, Jessica, Cheryl etc. from never working late night & graveyard hour?

MaeWest1953

Question...is it senority that allows Craig, Lolo, Jessica, Cheryl etc. from never working late night & graveyard hour?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I have been wondering why these certain Hosts never work the later shifts
Katie is another one that gets the prime time too along with Rico Suav'e
We all know he hasn't been around that long so he must have insisted on having it in his contract🙀

Have you noticed that Miss H didn't stay long on overnights?
Maybe some of them asked for the late shifts, I am just curious why Becky is always on late too
2 x

BostonIrish

Re: Question...is it senority that allows Craig, Lolo, Jessica, Cheryl etc. from never working late night & graveyard ho

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Good Morning Mae I think they all have other jobs too. 😊 Have a great day.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Question...is it senority that allows Craig, Lolo, Jessica, Cheryl etc. from never working late night & graveyard ho

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
Good Morning Mae I think they all have other jobs too. 😊 Have a great day.
Hi BostonIrish🙂

Thank you for the reply, I didn't even think about that possibility
Sounds reasonable to me😉
1 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I noticed Craig very rarely works Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays. Katie rarely works Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays but starts working again on Sunday's with Tony. Very rarely do I see Blake work any weekends. Those are the main three that I see that don't work weekends. I have noticed this especially in 2022 Katie is the only one I see working late night until 11:00 with generally Tony. I very rarely see Craig or Blake work late night or graveyard shifts. Only one I really see that works days, night shift or graveyard is Michelle! I see Becky Booker mainly working the grave shift hours with Hunter a lot lately.
3 x

Addy

Post by Addy » 1 year ago

As has been said, seniority has its privileges!😉
3 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

Something to think about. However, I have heard Becky say she loves the nights. It fits her internal rhythm. It also seems like the training segments for the newbies.
2 x