When did the Extended Returns policy start?

bluez

When did the Extended Returns policy start?

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I've tried calling Customer Care a couple of times, but neither person seemed sure. The last one I spoke with told me that items could be returned until Jan. 15, 2020, however after 30 days a restock fee would be charged. I feel that is not correct, so I don't think I will trust anything else she said. (There must be a bunch of newbies!)

At any rate, I have a piece that I am on the fence about & it will be 30 days next week, so I need to know what date the extended policy started. It would also be nice to know if the 30 days is from the purchase date, the ship date, or the day it was received. The way things have been going, it would be nice if we could have 30 days from the day it is received.

Sorry if this is a repeat question, my search didn't find an answer. Customers or Moderators, I would appreciate an answer asap.
Thanks,
Bluez
1 x

Spooky

Re: When did the Extended Returns policy start?

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

SLC stated around 3 weeks ago that
return policy would be through Jan 15, 2020
When did you purchase?
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
SLC stated around 3 weeks ago that
return policy would be through Jan 15, 2020
When did you purchase?
This purchase was 10/26.
1 x

Spooky

I think it may be late. You can keep trying though
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Extended returns started a couple of weeks ago and I understand it starts on the day you receive the item.
2 x

cecdryck

Post by cecdryck » 4 years ago

I think the return policy started on or about Oct 15.I can remember thinking that it is up to 3 months to return.hope that helps you.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
I've tried calling Customer Care a couple of times, but neither person seemed sure. The last one I spoke with told me that items could be returned until Jan. 15, 2020, however after 30 days a restock fee would be charged. I feel that is not correct, so I don't think I will trust anything else she said. (There must be a bunch of newbies!)

At any rate, I have a piece that I am on the fence about & it will be 30 days next week, so I need to know what date the extended policy started. It would also be nice to know if the 30 days is from the purchase date, the ship date, or the day it was received. The way things have been going, it would be nice if we could have 30 days from the day it is received.

Sorry if this is a repeat question, my search didn't find an answer. Customers or Moderators, I would appreciate an answer asap.
Thanks,
Bluez
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your message. The extended returns period started on October 15, 2019, with any orders placed before that date not applying to the extended returns period. No restocking fees should be charged unless they are final sale (i.e. Auction items, clearance, etc.). Typically, the 30 day return period starts when you receive the item. Thank you again for your post, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Spooky

Thank you for weighing in Preston
0 x