NO RETURN POLICY! BEWARE SHOPPING ON REDUCED ITEMS.

Lacy

NO RETURN POLICY! BEWARE SHOPPING ON REDUCED ITEMS.

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

If you buy something that has been discounted/reduced even one dollar. It is considered CLEARANCE. Clearance is not returnable, or exchangeable. There is nothing on the item to stated it is clearance or final sale. You are stuck with unless it is damaged. Which they dispute.
She said: If it would have been fixed price product then I could have helped you.

I bought clothing and there was a size chart that was wrong. They tried to tell me there was NO size chart indicated to imply that I bought the wrong size. (There was a size chart,) They implied I chose the wrong size. NO! Then they told me the Clearance excuse and policy.

This is another way for SHOP LC to be deceiving and to get our money and justify keeping our money. Not giving us satisfactory customer service. They say it is the policy...I am so done.

Choose wisely when purchasing.
3 x

Druid

Re: NO RETURN POLICY! BEWARE SHOPPING ON REDUCED ITEMS.

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

The same thing happened to me.I bought a gold emerald ring that was not in clearance or reduced and I used a coupon . I wanted to return it because the emerald had a big window but they said it was a clearance price .Told them it was not but I used a coupon and still nothing.This ring is still on their website with the same price.I left a review about the bad quality of the emerald they claimed was a AAA Zambian and they did not published it. So I kept rewriting my review until I saw it published.That was all I could do.So I learned my lesson: never order an item over $ 100 from them.It’s risky, and almost impossible to get your money back. So now I shop for more pricey items at Jtv and can have my items in 3 days and a refund or exchange very quickly with no hassle or waste of time phoning the customer service.
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I shop the there too recently. Prices are a little higher, but they accept coupons to make it more affordable. And you can return it still. I prefer them lately.
2 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

there coupons don't work--hardly buy anymore--I liked them when I first started watching--too much screaming now
1 x