Mr C & Miss LC Kim (Low Cut Kim) Show

Lacy

Mr C & Miss LC Kim (Low Cut Kim) Show

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

David is on. So I am watching.

I like his education he gives. Unfortunately he is on with THEM....Miss LC Kim says she only uses Lab DIrect every day. Well, she said the same thing when she sold ELIZABETH GRANT and said she uses it for years, and is never without it and Cocoage too. I get it, we all use different products. But don't say you ONLY use the one brand and nothing else for years to get us to buy.

She says, let me show you how to mix them together. We don't need her to show us how to mix them together on her hand and rub it in. As if we don't know what she means.

I wish she would let David explain more instead of her jumping in and acting as the expert. She's Not the expert. I wouldn't take any advice from her. She needs to let David speak...Even Mr. C is letting him speak. It Awful !
6 x

BostonIrish

Re: Mr C & Miss LC Kim (Low Cut Kim) Show

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I sure hope I don't get the bottles she was putting all over!🙄
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

When Ms Kim is on I either turn off the sound or change the channel. She is unwatchable. It's unfortunate since there are times when there are items I might purchase. Shop LC' s ongoing issue has been and always will be the poor quality of many of their hosts. There are no standards to which they are held and little if any training. Apparently management doesn't care or has no idea what a good host is.
3 x

ladyles

Post by ladyles » 1 year ago

This is a reply to BostonIrish:
I hope you didn't get a bottle that Kim used to slather herself.
I mentioned this, to some ShopLC host, and they assured us, "ON AIR" that they do not
sell any items that they have used for display purposes. Saying that we would never get
anything used. Unfortunately, I just recently received a jewelry item that was used for
display. It was out of its' warehouse storage packaging and shipped to me that way.
So, yes I can see your concern for whatever beauty product that you ordered, that was
been shown, by Kim.
I had only ordered one of the item I wanted, and I sent that other one back, because
I only ordered the one item, not two. They got it wrong.
2 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

I watched last night, and I had to mute the tv. It seemed like all she was doing was yelling, like trying to talk over David and Chuck. I don't know what's going on with her but it's very annoying. When David is on, I listen to his description of the products. His skincare line has helped me so much. She kept interrupting David and Chuck. I did purchase 2 products and can't wait to get them. I know this has been brought up many times, but LC please get her a barrette. That hair needs to be pulled back. It's gotten so I don't want to watch when she's on. From what I've read a lot of viewers feel the same :(
4 x

Lacy

Re: Miss LC (LOW CUT) Kim

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

They are on again. But I noticed that they put a black jewelry display in front of Miss Low Cut Kim to rest her hand so we finally only see the jewelry mostly. Zooming in on her hand and No zooming in on her. Even when they show a necklace on her, they show a higher shot. FINALLY!!! They are barely showing her face unless its a wide shot. She must hate it. Now if they can teach her how to be polite to the other hosts and let them speak a complete sentence without interruptions and not be a know it all.
5 x