Unnecessary Language

ladyles

Unnecessary Language

Post by ladyles » 1 year ago

Ok, this is mostly directed to Stacy.
She has to get rid of the language ( wording )- "No Qualifying", "No Interest," " No Credit Checking."
When I first started shopping with ShopLC, NONE of the hosts, ever used those phrases.
I can see if she has just cause to use that language, ( perhaps new customers shopping for the
first time )/ newbies who are not familiar with ShopLC's selling policies. (Meaning that ShopLC
is a liquidation company.) ShopLC, is a liquidation channel believes that all their items
should be made possible for all walks of life. That is the beauty of SHOPLC.
That phrasing, is just unnecessary.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Unnecessary Language

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I agree with you, it is really annoying but like you said I think she may just want to remind the new viewers :)
1 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

She is an original host from way back .... when they first started. She returned within the past few years. As mentioned, they were probably encouraged to use that language when they were the liquidation channel. The thing I like about her is that she is NOT screaming at you. Unlike some of the others ESPECIALLY Cheryl. When she comes on, I turn the channel. I don't know why they keep her in front of the camera. She needs to a job that puts her in a cubicle, and not talking to the shopping customer.
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Most of the hosts have filler phrases they use to fill the time. It gives their brains a little rest.
1 x

TulsaDave

Re: Unnecessary Language-More like theatrics

Post by TulsaDave » 1 year ago

Its kind of funny to me the foolish phrases. Hannah is on with Blake right now doing the "go go go".....she learned that from Craig,Tony and Adi. You have to create a sense of urgency so that we pick up the phone with credit card in hand to hurry up and buy without thinking...LOL When they sell gold chains which are sold in grams and they compare to gold bars which are sold in ounces. AND Miss Cheryl with that "come over here and let me talk to you" just ridiculous and silly. :lol:
2 x

ladyles

Re: Unnecessary Language-More like theatrics

Post by ladyles » 1 year ago

TulsaDave wrote:
1 year ago
Its kind of funny to me the foolish phrases. Hannah is on with Blake right now doing the "go go go".....she learned that from Craig,Tony and Adi. You have to create a sense of urgency so that we pick up the phone with credit card in hand to hurry up and buy without thinking...LOL When they sell gold chains which are sold in grams and they compare to gold bars which are sold in ounces. AND Miss Cheryl with that "come over here and let me talk to you" just ridiculous and silly. :lol:
"GO,GO, GO....." That was a good one. But I don't think I will rush to the phone with my credit card in hand and buy without thinking. But I like how you phrased that, TulsaDave. And what you said about Cheryl was funny too.
Like your posts TulsaDave.
*ladyles*
2 x