Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

Lulu

Re: Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

If the 'girls' were brand new, I could see her driving them all over town to show them off. As it is, I think they could use a little tune-up. Don't you all? Come on, now. Next time pop for the upgraded package where you get a bicycle pump and can pump them up at your convenience. :D
3 x

Serge

Re: Do yOU tHINK iF wE aLL sTARTED wRITING lETTERS tO mANAGEMENT iT wOULD hELP??

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Once again LuLu you made my day lol!
1 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I don’t pay any attention to Ms. K’s boobs. If a host comes on I don’t like I just turn the channel. I am more concerned with them fixing all the other problems they have concerning shopping here. To me…THAT’S the most important thing.
4 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I was told there is a text number that I was given if I have a comment about any host or anything else during business hours m-f. They will forward the text to the right department. You never know, Maybe there is power in numbers.
1 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I think there are several of us who would like having that information. Did you see Miss K’s low cut top last night? That was a silly question because you couldn’t miss it and then she has to put her microphone as low as she can which pushes it lower.
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Serge, This is listed online - Customer Service Page -
Shop LC Have some feedback?
customer-service to text feedback Text:512-944-4304
2 x