Black Friday in June Preview Sale /All Final Sales

Lacy

Black Friday in June Preview Sale /All Final Sales

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

There is another new clearance "Black Friday in June" . Remember All the sales are Final. Choose wisely.

If you shop during the clearance and the item is NOT on clearance or discounted. It is still considered a clearance item because you shopped during the clearance. That is what I was told by CSR. Still a Final Sale. Its not right.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Dolores

Re: Black Friday in June Preview Sale /All Final Sales

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

Michelle is on by herself another reason for no returns! I havent bought anything for well over a year to risky.
1 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

I don't buy anything I can't return for over $10. Buyer beware!
3 x

Lacy

Re:Clearance

The clearance title does not matter. From Black Friday in June Preview Sale on Sunday to To Vault Clearance on Monday. Clearance is Clearance.
Why dis they switch the clearance name. It still means NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES. FINAL SALES. Are they trying to get rid of inventory that is not returnable?
Then why should we buy it?

As far as I know of, the other channels offer returns with clearance or not. Shop LC is loosing money again by not offering returns during clearance. We would probably buy if we had the option to return if not happy with the purchase. Not a very smart business plan.
5 x

Js

Post by Js » 1 year ago

Yes, When you return an item you have to sweat bullets to get a portion of your money back. It took me 4 calls to Customer Service and over 8 weeks to get a part refund cause they charge a $25 re-stocking fee that is not stated anywhere. None of the hosts even mention it. Tony from Brazil is the biggest CROOK! He brings unknown stones that are valueless set them in cheap sterling silver and asks 200 or more for something that cost 15 bucks to manufacter. OH YEAH AND THIS NEW HOST STINKS!!!! LOL :lol:
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
There is another new clearance "Black Friday in June" . Remember All the sales are Final. Choose wisely.

If you shop during the clearance and the item is NOT on clearance or discounted. It is still considered a clearance item because you shopped during the clearance.
That is what I was told by CSR. Still a Final Sale. Its not right.
This is what boggles my mind. There used to be a joke about a car dealer who claimed his cars were so inexpensive he lost money on each sale. When asked how he could make money doing that, he replied "volume". Yep, SLC likes to lose money in 'volume'.

No one in their right mind would pay full price for an item they can't return. Really? WTH? :lol:
2 x

Lacy

Lulu, I agree,
They are showing tanzanite for 3,000.00. It may or may not be a good price. But, there is no returns. Why would anyone take the risk on that item.
3 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

I would like to know why when there is only left --they raised the price--if it wasn't bought at a sale price why would sell at full price--also they have different prices for the same necklace!!!
1 x

LauraA

Post by LauraA » 1 year ago

I love the "extra 30" percent off code with a special "start saving" button that takes you to a special list of items--which don't accept the extra 30% off. :? :o :( Why bother?!
2 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

LauraA wrote:
1 year ago
I love the "extra 30" percent off code with a special "start saving" button that takes you to a special list of items--which don't accept the extra 30% off. :? :o :( Why bother?!
I'm picturing someone who knows they're about to get pink-slipped sitting behind a computer at SLC and laughing diabolically.
3 x