Under 10 Fridays?

MaeWest1953

Re: Mr. Chris..

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Mae,
I did see him earlier with Becky. He did so good this time. I don't know if tonight is his return date but I hope he keeps showing up. He's Not bad on the eyes.... By the way, I hope your computer problems get fixed.
'
Thanks Lacy,

Right now it is doing what it's suppose to but I still can't get on to the forum through my cellphone....grrrr
It appears since it is early morning the computer wants to work finally.....geez
Yes Chris is a doll.....so genuine and calm in his speech, it would be hard to say no to that smile and voice.... oh my!!
1 x

Lacy

Re: Under 10 Fridays?

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mae, I haven't been able to get on the forum on my phone for weeks. I can pull up the forum to read only by typing LC Forum in google. I don't think it is your phone. I think LC is messing with the site. They told me to click on the inside LC tab, there is none. So your phone is probably fine.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Mae, I haven't been able to get on the forum on my phone for weeks. I can pull up the forum to read only by typing LC Forum in google. I don't think it is your phone. I think LC is messing with the site. They told me to click on the inside LC tab, there is none. So your phone is probably fine.
Oh wow Lacy I am glad you let me know you are going through the same thing!
When I click on it I get these different options, one of them being the Inside LC but when I open that it's bold lettering of an arrow and a square box thingy!!
The other options are useless....so then I Googled Community forum and could only read it
When I tried to log in to comment I hit the log in option and I am able to sign in but then it takes me right back to the home page :(
Of course I am right back at square one :?
0 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

That is what happens too me. So I just view on my phone. I have to log into my laptop to post. I do believe they are messing with the site.
0 x

William

Post by William » 1 year ago

Hi ALl

I HOPE Everyone has a Nice 4th of July !!!

Let me start by saying --- that I LOVE UNDER 10 Fantastic Friday!!!! I Like Under 20 Tuesday too!
When I 1st started watching the network -- years ago -- The deal day ---- was ---------
Under $50.00 Thursday

I WILL Miss Under 10 Friday if it goes away!!! ( Honestly --- I will not be surprised )

Thanks All ---
1 x