Under 10 Fridays?

TulsaDave

Re: Under 10 Fridays?

Post by TulsaDave » 1 year ago

Management is well aware of what is going on. Kimmie is just working it....Old Chuckie seems to enjoy himself working with her....lol The camera man a couple of weeks ago was surely not focusing on the jewelry/pendent chain they were selling. I am not saying its right for her to do this and she should have more self respect. BUT they network/managment/owners know whats going on. :D
4 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

Check your favorites list. Most of the $10 items on mine went up. I just deleted them. There are a few things I still have my eye on that I hope to find elsewhere.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I wonder what the reaction of Shop LC would be if Kim had a little bit too much exposure?? Do you think there would be such a thing for Shop LC? I was also going to mention that I streamed some old footage of Miss K. today to see how she acted when she was on another jewelry shopping network yrs. ago. I could not believe I was watching the same person. She was so poised, no sitting in her chair hopping up & down jiggling all over, talking at a normal volume, no funny faces, no flaring of her arms when she is sitting in her chair, I have watched her on SLC when she is sitting in her chair, there is not another host that has her bust aimed right at the camera. When the other female hosts are sitting in there chairs & showing jewelry none of the others have there busts aimed right at the camera. And yes I feel the same way about Miss H. & her press on nails, what is up with that. It is the part of the female hosts, ( most of them ) that the viewers see the most & you wear cheesy looking press on nails, something a 2 yr. old could do. I really think that SLC has no rules as to what the hosts can or can not do.
4 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

I first started watching Miss K on the network you mentioned and you’re so right that she never acted like she does on SLC because trust me they wouldn’t have allowed it! I can’t stand watching her flap her arms, pulling her hair out of her face and putting her hands on her hips while sitting.Therefore SLC loses a potential sell because I have to change the channel when I see she’s hosting!
3 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Miss K could lower her chair a little! That's a thought. But she won't !!

So we don't have to see when she waves her arms around the entire show then everything moves. What is it going to take for shop LC mgmt to say something to her. A wardrobe Malfunction? She would probably laugh it off anyway. I saw her holding earring backs and her hand was moving up and down with every syllable she said. She does this will all the items she touches. She can't be still. It's annoying. What at terrible host.

She needs a new occupation. Another person posted earlier that In the past on other channels, she did not act crazy or like this at all. Her attire was professional, her voice was normal not screeching, Why would LC hire her and to put up with her. It would be nice to only see the jewelry even though I don't shop anymore. I can't leave it on for just background noise anymore between Miss K, Miss H and Miss C. I will say Miss C is very knowledgeable but the come to me a min. and the the price is ...NO,.....NO.....NO.. That drives me nuts.
Hulu and Netflix are a better and cheaper distraction.
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I believe Kim has health problems 🍀
0 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

It is funny that shopping channels wait until gold reaches its zenith in price to start selling it again. Their excuse? It is only going to get more expensive! Yeah, right. They're trying to cash in before the market corrects itself.

Where was all of this gold in the past decade when it was as scarce as hen's teeth on the shopping channels? Well, it was so expensive their customers wouldn't buy it then; but, now that it is even more expensive...One of us is nuts and I'm pretty sure it isn't the customers.
5 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 1 year ago

BostonIrish wrote:
1 year ago
I believe Kim has health problems 🍀
Airing the girls out isn't going to help.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

😯
1 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

At least she isn't ripping her shirt open like "Mr. Patchouli"!
3 x