Under 10 Fridays?

Lacy

Under 10 Fridays?

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

They are selling expensive jewelry with 10.00 or less thrown in so far. Not worth watching more expensive items. The clearance was enough.
6 x

CaribbeanGirl

Re: Under 10 Fridays?

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

It is just another way for them to get out of another under $10 day. The vault clearance is over (????? ) & now they are back to black Friday. I do not care if they call it blue Tuesday or green Monday I am out of here. Right now they are paying 3 hosts to sell $10 hoops, what is wrong with this picture???? What kind of network is this that we are watching & GIVING our money to, we need to all take a minuet & think about this. The crazy smack down music, is not music it is just a goofy sound, my husband has played music in bands for 52 yrs. he plays music & so do his band members. What in the world does the goofy sound ( that I can not stand to hear,) have to do with lowering the price of a ring or a gold chain??? There are some of us that can not buy anything, except on under $10 Fridays , & they know this. I REALLY think they get PLEASURE in knowing this. That is why they are always pulling some kind of stunt to shorten under $10, & under $20 days. all with under $10 Fri, & under $20 Tues. They are just sitting back & lining there pockets . Addy is on air now & he is ranting how he is going to make the biggest gold deal the Shop LC has ever made. Why dont we ever hear that they are making a epic deal on a under $10, or under $20 dollar day????????? I would rather them just stop the under days if they keep screwing them up like they do. My family & friends can not wait for our cheaper days then Shop LC has to goof with them to make them shorter or turn them into some other day. Why do they keep doing this??? I can tell there are a few hosts that feel kind of bad for their customers when this is done. There are a few hosts with hearts, there are one or two with HUGE HEARTS.
4 x

JA

Post by JA » 1 year ago

I was looking forward to the under 10 today. I finally have a couple extra bucks and now they aren't doing it. I expect nothing less from shop lc. Well I guess I'll drop by in another month. Have a nice day ladies
6 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I agree here we go again!🙄
3 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

Lately I've noticed they show so much Tanzanite priced in the thousands or gold chains that are out of my price range. They used to show jewelry that was affordable for so many budgets. I would love to have the expensive pieces but can't afford them. Once in a while I will splurge and purchase something I really want that's a little expensive but not too often. I too look forward to under $10 Friday or under $20 Tuesday. I've been looking and shopping on another channel and have been very happy. Maybe that's what we should all do.
5 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

It's the economy. People are cutting back. It's nearly the end of the 2nd quarter. Sales are down so they need to bring in the high ticket items to make up for it. They have also been offering 20% off the buy all to draw in the resellers. Under $10 was on Fridays, then they added Under $10 Tuesdays. They changed Under $10 Tuesdays to under $20. Now they end those shows early. If you track the new arrivals, you will see that most of the new items are high ticket items and that the $10/$20 items are very few. I predict that the under $10/$20 shows will be eliminated. I am still faithful to the other Jewelry Shopping Network and have purchased many, many beautiful pieces from them for more than a decade. I have only been with ShopLC for a couple of years. It was great in the beginning. As time went on it got worse and worse. ShopLC is broken. It's website, mobile app, and tv app are broken. The hosts have begun grifting and outright lying and some of my recent online purchases have been a bait and switch. I am disabled and on a fixed income. I deserve nice things but I will no longer lower my standards by shopping at ShopLC.
8 x

Glamazon

Post by Glamazon » 1 year ago

On their calendar they send out,with a purchase,Under $10 is still being advertised as well as Under $20 Tuesday.I see with the several past Fridays the under 10 items are progressively becoming less and less.Just checking these days and not staying long.This new trend is very disappointing.
5 x

Lynmarie

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

I agree with all of the comments on this subject, you can tell they want to get away from Tuesday's Under $20 and now Under $10 Fridays, I have even heard a few hosts like Blake, Chuck and a couple others stating that they might have to discontinue Under $10 Fridays. I have noticed the past few weeks they start Tuesday's & Friday's later and then they cut them off earlier too! I am under the opinion that a lot more common Americans like us give them a lot of sales on especially Fridays so if they keep this up hopefully customers will go elsewhere...don't tell me we don't out number the rich people ordering all of these high priced jewelry items....lets see how Shop LC does with the highest inflation we have had in years. They may miss not doing Under $10 Fridays....we will see!
4 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I don't mean to be mean but someone should tell Kim to stop wearing low cut dresses, I was surfing the chinese bracelet was on at least something for $10.00.
4 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

I agree. I think Kim does it on purpose. I also am not trying to be mean but yesterday her top had a zipper, and she could have zipped it up a little bit higher. I watch to see the jewelry, not Kim's cleavage. I wish someone in management would tell her
4 x