Miss H

Lacy

Miss H

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I just turned on LC, for 5 mins. Now its off. She is on with Blake. She interrupts in a way that he is speaking directly to her not us. The consumer. Her oh, oh my gosh, ah ha's. i can't, etc. Let the man finish his pitch for that expensive item. I think she is one of the arrogant and vain ones. With the press on nails instead of salon manicured nails. Like we can't tell.
She says she is a make up artist, no she is not. She is a singer and not so good IMO. She is on you tube. She is a drama queen like Miss K. Michelle is a make up artist who put in the work to get the job title. I Feel bad for Blake. Well, miss H, I just Can't watch you!
5 x

Gemstonefan85

Re: Miss H

Post by Gemstonefan85 » 1 year ago

I noticed the nails yesterday... there are ways to do press on that don't look so obvious but they were so distracting!
1 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I immediately closed the app. I can't tolerat most of the hosts anymore. I mean seriously...a little professionalism please.
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

I agree, the press on nails are very distracting. She should go natural with a nice color or go to a salon for a inexpensive manicure. I was waiting for a nail to pop off on air...LOL Let Miss Vain explain that on air.....
2 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 1 year ago

Lacy you just cracked me up thinking about her nail flying off and her saying oh my gosh lol! Another thing she does is move her ring around with her thumb, which most of the hosts do, but she moves it around so hard and fast that you can’t get a good view of ring and I find it so annoying! Management please teach this girl not to screech and shout, not to interrupt her cohorts and finally how to show jewelry!
2 x