Prices!

BostonIrish

Prices!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Has any one else noticed the 9.99 items on web are now 11.99 what is going on here!😠
3 x

Lacy

Re: Prices!

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Haven't see Ankur in a while on air. He takes forever to get to the price. That's how he has always been. But Katie just said she has NEVER seen the price like this before. Right. They were always 9.99 for the boxes. She can lay off the suprise price.
3 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I noticed the price increases. Some items on my favorites list had increased.The same items on my list then aired at $9.99. It's a classic move to deceive buyers. They think they're getting a deal. It's so obviout that it's sickening yet it is one of those things that is so bizarre you can't stop watching.
3 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Like a train wreck!😎
3 x

cc2020

Free shipping is NOT FREE

Post by cc2020 » 1 year ago

I saw the banner on the home page that said FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING. So a place a order for 3 items that were under $15 and found that I was charger shipping. So I live chat for help and was told to call costumer service to get the free shipping. So I called and then was told by a nice man that free shipping only happened on the 4th of July and only for orders over $50. So to me the banner that says FREE SHIPPING ON EVERTHING is a lie.
3 x