Dream Shows

Gemstonefan85

Dream Shows

Post by Gemstonefan85 » 1 year ago

Just for some fun, and I have seen a lot of what people posting what they don't want to see anymore... what are your dream shows/host combos??

Mine are:
Karen and Kim doing another wig show but with longer wigs than they usually show, or maybe even wigs with more vibrant colors!

Chuck and Blake doing another Father and Son show - my husband is terrible about wearing accessories but I feel like maybe I could find something that would entice him!

Annaka and Mia doing a lifestyle/fashion show - I know they aren't there anymore but this is dream world and I guess I expected that would happen at some point and it never did.

What are some of yours??

XO
Marie
1 x

Teachergirl

Re: Dream Shows

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

Certainly not Kim doing anything.
3 x

Gemstonefan85

Oh I don't know, Kim and Karen together are so much fun, you can tell they actually enjoy each other on and off air. I don't like it when you can tell people are pretending, and with some people it is so obvious.
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mine would be a David Pollock show without KIMMIE..... Did you see what she wore yesterday on air. Her dress had a slit cut up to her crotch. Trashy. But Karen is the best host for that show with David....IMO
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
1 x

Gemstonefan85

Yikes I didn't really want this to turn into a dump on Kim session. I don't have any issues with her, or really anyone else for that matter. I would love more David shows, his products are really amazing!
3 x

jeanne

Post by jeanne » 1 year ago

I wish they would do more loose gemstone shows. I like Tony and Katie as a team but it would be fun to see Cheryl and Karen together. I saw one show with them as a team and they had really good chemistry. Cheryl always has a lot of information about the stones.
4 x

Dolores

Morning Show

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

This morning I saw Beckle with a new man seemed to be very nice, I stayed and watched a few no yelling no Hunter a nice show for 5:am.
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Delores that is Chris.
1 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

Boy it would be nice if he stayed. When Beckie was working with Hunter she had to get her point across by over talking him, she has more knowledge in her pinky than he has, I think he is trying to compete with Mr.C both with the open shirt concept, how disgusting hairy chest first thing in the A.M
2 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 1 year ago

I'd like to see Karen and Kim do another wig show. Those are always fun. And yes, longer wigs!
0 x