Mr Rio

TulsaDave

Mr Rio

Post by TulsaDave » 1 year ago

Mr Rio has an attitude tonight his high ticket items not selling like he hoped. His his working with his best bud Miss K she seems to be one of the only hosts that strokes his ego. Her voice reminds me of the Make Up Queen Adrienne Arpel..lol
5 x

Mapper

Re: Mr Rio

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I have never been able to watch him. He always has an attitude and his tone is off putting.
7 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I don't know how they expect us to buy this expensive jewerly when we have to take care of our families not buy what I feel is over priced, I have been watching other shopping channels and the most shipping charge I've seen is $7.50 and that was for some heavy piece of yard equipment, most runs $3.50 and even clearance you get 30 days to return, shop LC needs to do the same. Coffee Time!
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

TulsaDave wrote:
1 year ago
Mr Rio has an attitude tonight his high ticket items not selling like he hoped. His his working with his best bud Miss K she seems to be one of the only hosts that strokes his ego. Her voice reminds me of the Make Up Queen Adrienne Arpel..lol
Hi TulsaDave......who are you referring to?
By any chance would it be the person I dubbed "Rico Sauve" a while back :lol:
I got this name from that one hit group who made a song about a guy named Rico Sauve' who went around being the dapper, arrogant so called ladies man, self absorbed man about town
At least the guy portrayed in that song was slim, well dressed and handsome without a fake tan!
2 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mae, I think he is referring to Tony and Katie.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Lacy wrote:
1 year ago
Mae, I think he is referring to Tony and Katie.
Thanks Lacy but I think he is speaking about Mr. C because he mentions how Miss K strokes his ego when they work together....lol
Maybe I am wrong....lol but I am going by his post, it will be fun to find out :lol: /color]
1 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Mae, maybe it is Mr. C and Kimmie. I don't know. It is a mystery...
2 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 1 year ago

It's Tony--sometimes he seems like he is yelling at people to buy!!
5 x

MaeWest1953

joy51 wrote:
1 year ago
It's Tony--sometimes he seems like he is yelling at people to buy!!
Hi Joy51, I would have never figured that one out.....thanks
0 x

TulsaDave

Post by TulsaDave » 1 year ago

Hi MaeWest yes I was referring to Tony and Katie. He loves working with her and barely interrupts her like he does most of the female hosts he works with. I do realize he is Skyping and is overseas in Brazil but some of the Ladies he cuts them off and won't let them speak. One time he worked with Marva and that was bad......I actually felt bad for her. I love Michelle but I loathe when he pumps up Tony's ego. I am thinking why is she doing this?! Is she messing with his head? or something. He does not treat her all that well either. I just think to myself Michelle why?
3 x