Michelle on with David Pollocks items

Lacy

Michelle on with David Pollocks items

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Finally, I can watch. No more Kimme on this show today. This is a good show today, informative, not antics, these seem to have patience when the other is talking. FINALLY.

The one thing it have to say is that Mr. C. said he only uses Davids products today. When he was on with Marva 2 weeks ago. She complimented his skin that it glowed.. He said he started using cocage. In one use it improved his skin. That David would be mad. Now, I really don't care what he uses, we all may use more than one brand. He should not say on air that he exclusively uses only one brand. Is this a tactic to say what it takes to sell?

I am so happy to see Michelle on air with these items.
6 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Michelle on with David Pollocks items

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

Hi Lacy....

I was happy to see her also and she kept Mr. C (aka Rico Sauve') in control, tee hee
HOWEVER!! did you watch Miss K. and Hunter before them?
What a sh.....show!! The screaming was un-believable and I was afraid of that but was hoping to watch to see some new products for the under 10.00 show
Between him and her the only thing I got was a bad headache and had to turn it....how sad huh?
Customers shouldn't have to change the station because of ridiculous behavior

One more thing, I watched Marva and Dan and just was rolling my eyes at their dumb "bad cop, good cop" game they play
It's embarrassing that they really think that we don't realize that Dan doesn't know that the crystal earrings come in a group, or he wasn't suppose know about the Pearl stud earrings and the price etc.
He acted the whole time like he was "new to this" and how surprised he was at the price drops etc.
Then her baby talk and scolding him is so boring!!

It's a slap in the face of us customers, they think they are fooling us and we must be in the dark regarding their antics
3 x

Lacy

Hey Mae, He does this with all the female hosts. I think it was supposed to be a lighter airier show at the beginning when he had this script with lola while ago. It has really got corny and demeaning to both hosts. It's time to flip the script.
3 x

Lacy

Mae, I tried to watch the Hunter and K show. It is so disorganized. She said she doesn't know how to measure in millimeters and had him do it. She said she is not good at it. Sorry kim, its your job to know. Learn how to read a ruler. it's not that difficult. She's supposedly worked in this business for 2 decades. How is she getting by without learning the basics or is she just being lazy and wants Hunter to help....Pathetic. .Poor little Damsel. NOT.
They are both talking a mile minute like hyped up on caffeine at the same time. Her constant movements, swaying etc. I just can't watch it's giving me a headache. I shut it off in mins. Hunter gets worse with her as a co host. This is a bad pairing, He is better with Becky.
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

I LOVE the antics with Dan. He is very knowledgeable about gemstones as well and shares his knowledge. I like the comedic antics…it is not boring like other shopping channels. I see a lot of host bashing on here and I just wish people would be more kind to them. I wouldn’t care if they hired a disabled person to host…with physical or mental disabilities. In fact I think it would be great. It can’t be easy to talk about one group of items for the long period they are obviously required to do. How about complaining about problems with the website itself or the products instead……personalities are not what we are buying….
2 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

I agree with all the comments here but watching and listening to Miss K is soooo annoying. I'm sure she's really a nice person but she needs to tone things down quite a bit. Her low-cut tops (I don't want to see), all of the strange gestures she does, needing to pin her hair back while on air and definitely PLEASE stop yelling and acting like you are surprised at the final price. While watching her with the host with the gruffy voice (sorry I don't know his name) I couldn't take anymore with either of them. He talks so fast I didn't know what he was saying. He talks like he's an auctioneer. Then Miss K trying to talk over him I had to change it. It was nuts.

I too was so happy Michelle had David's products on. The way she explains how to use them and what there for really kept my interest. And for her to wash off her makeup on tv was impressive to me. I'll watch Michelle anytime.

Management, please start reading these posts. I can't watch when Miss K is on and by the sounds of it neither can a lot of other customers.
5 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

Change the channel or hit the mute button…you do have a choice…..
0 x

Lacy

Buyitall, We do change the channel but we shouldn't have too.
4 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I have to say I am really tired of hearing about Kim's chest! I thought this forum was to be about jewelry and how WE are all doing. I know everyone can state there opinion but really is this all we have to talk about. This has become crazy. I miss the old days where we would talk about how everyone is doing prayers for each other and how your Family is doing. 😒🍀The Hosts have feelings to👥
4 x