MYSTERY BOX SPECIAL 19.99

Lacy

MYSTERY BOX SPECIAL 19.99

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

When they were showing it, I remembered I saw many of the item in clearance. For example the back pack is 2.59, the beaded necklace is 2.99, the knife is 2.99. The bags with tissue paper are 2.99. The heart earrings are 3.74. That box totaled 15.30. Some of the other items on the TLV promo are 6.00 & 7.00, You don't know which items you will get. You are not getting five 10.00 items as stated on air by Mr. C. Many of the items are under 10.00 each. Check it out in the clearance. I think they are trying to clear out the clearance items online in bulk.

The items in this Mystery Box are from clearance. If you order it, enjoy. I just wanted you to see where the items come from on their site if you didn't already know..

UPDATE:
It seems they only aired this once or twice. Maybe they realized that we know they selling under 10.00 items in bulk.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Lynmarie

Re: MYSTERY BOX SPECIAL 19.99

Post by Lynmarie » 1 year ago

Lacy
You are exactly right, I check clearance items all of the time and most of the items were on clearance and have been on there for a long time! As soon as Michelle pulled the items out of the box just about everyone of them was from clearance or were under $10 :roll:
2 x