Pink diamond

Grizzy

Pink diamond

Post by Grizzy » 4 years ago

What happened to the pink diamonds that were supposed to be on today? Did I miss them?

I really wanted to see what they would have to offer☹️
1 x

Hollie

Re: Pink diamond

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
What happened to the pink diamonds that were supposed to be on today? Did I miss them?

I see the pink diamonds listed on the TV guide at 6pm my time. So 8 central 9 eastern.
As of now.....
1 x

Grizzy

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

I see the pink diamonds listed on the TV guide at 6pm my time. So 8 central 9 eastern.
As of now.....
I’m in the eastern time zone and it says red diamond instead of pink but in those flyers you get with an order it says pink. I don’t get it🤷‍♀️

My shoulder shrugging emoji didn’t work 😛
3 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Grizzy your response will probably be "the program guide is subject to change" or perhaps "the items did not make it to the studio before the program aired" when your question is finally answered. Were the items offered on the website? I was looking to see what was going to happen with a set of diamond rings that were listed in the program guide for airing today. I ordered the same rings on the 16th and according to Shop LC they were no longer available.
2 x

Grizzy

I don’t know if anything is available online but I think it’s weird that they would send out those flyers with a calendar to show you what’s going to be featured everyday for this month and then the program guide says something different. Maybe the program guide will be wrong. I hope so!
2 x

Hollie

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

As of now.....
I’m in the eastern time zone and it says red diamond instead of pink but in those flyers you get with an order it says pink. I don’t get it🤷‍♀️

The diamond show was listed on the tv guide for earlier. They changed it.
Are pink diamonds real or dyed filled or otherwise?
1 x

Grizzy

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago

As of now.....

Hmmm...that’s annoying about the guide change ☹️
I really haven’t done much research on pink diamonds so I can’t say if they are dyed or whatever. I just know I like them! 😀
I like them because the color isn’t a bright pink, it’s similar to the shades in morganite😍
3 x

Hollie

Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago
Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Grizzy wrote:
4 years ago

Hmmm...that’s annoying about the guide change ☹️
I really haven’t done much research on pink diamonds so I can’t say if they are dyed or whatever. I just know I like them! 😀
I like them because the color isn’t a bright pink, it’s similar to the shades in morganite😍
I love morganite. I'm also so glad I started collecting certain gems a decade+ ago. The cost was much less.

I shall give the show a look see. 👀
1 x

Barbara

Post by Barbara » 4 years ago

I hope they have a pink diamond show soon to see how the prices compare to other jewelry/gem channels where one may have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for it. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I looked last night and there are
a number of newer natural pink
diamond pieces. They are veRy light
in color. If they’re set in rg vermeil
they are ok. When the natural yellow
diamonds were shown last year I
thought they had more color and
were bigger and had more clarity