More clearance??

buyitall

More clearance??

Post by buyitall » 1 year ago

Posted last week that I got an email they were going to have clearance July 5th -9th. Well, it’s 3:36am on July 11th and they are still having clearance! Why send out an email if it isn’t correct????? Looking forward to getting back to their regular schedule with items that are returnable if you don’t like them. I heard a host say last week they are trying to get their return numbers down. Wonder if clearance items that are not returnable will be figured into that number so it looks like their returns are down?? Hmmmmm…….
4 x

Teachergirl

Re: More clearance??

Post by Teachergirl » 1 year ago

I almost never watch during clearance since the hosts are more manic than usual. I will also not spend more than $10 on an item I cannot return. In addition, if they need to cut down on returns, sell better quality products and don't lie or play games with the pricing. Their high rate of returns is not the customers' fault, it rests solely with them.
3 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

They started raising prices some time ago. Now, during this endless clearance, they lower the prices to the regular price. It's just another tactic to sell product.
5 x

sparky77

Post by sparky77 » 1 year ago

Exactly..a gold bracelet (mesh style) original air final price $129.00 - Mega clearance price last week $129.00 and to make things worse Cheryl aired the original price but played she has never seen the item before - silence then came the phone call to lower the price to $129.00..why lie?Her screaming and acting crazy does not even warrant watching with the sound off. :roll:
5 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

I am disgusted with their current sales methodologies. I have deleted my favorites list and waiting for my final purchases to arrive. I love items that are crafted in India and purchase direct from artisans in India several times a year. The quality of product is much better than ShopLC for the same or similar items and a signature is required for delivery. The money goes directly to the artisans. NOT big Corp!
2 x