BostonIrish

NONoNO Over bidding!

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

It just keeps going day after day. 😡
5 x

Druid

Re: NONoNO Over bidding!

Post by Druid » 1 year ago

It has been for years like that. And nobody cares, the head is brainless.
5 x

Dolores

This Morning!

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I would like to know why Tony was treating Michelle so bad, there was some fancy necklaces and earrings she wanted to show them she almost had one of them on she kept saying how nervous she was, I felt sorry for her he just went on to the next thing I like to watch Michelle she is good I don't always agree with what she does but this treatment of her was uncalled for. I went back to surffing couldn't take his attitude.
3 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

Oh, I SOOOOO agree I saw that also. If it was Katie that wanted to do that he would have given her all the time she wanted. He treats her like a princess. I do not care how much he knows about gems or what he does for Shop LC I can not like him , the only reason I watched was because Michelle was on. I bet it killed him that he had to sell some cheaper items & not his thousands of dollars items. He is rude & arrogant why do they let him act like that, it really degrades the network. I think he gets worse every time he is on. The necklaces she was showing were selling it wasn't like no one was buying them. If it was his thousand dollars rings he would have stayed on them far longer, He would say MR. Producer give me 5 more min. Mr. Producer give me 10 more min. She sat calm, smiling, poised & I think she is she is THE GREAT.EST. It seems like the others are getting better & he is getting more & more unwatchable. This is just my opinion.
1 x

Jonarts

Post by Jonarts » 1 year ago

I have to agree with the comments on how Michelle was treated yesterday, it was rude and troubling. I wanted to see the necklace she was trying to put on but he was in a super hurry and didn't want her to do it. The necklaces were selling so it wasn't like it was an item that had run its course sales wise. I was having a hard time watching and getting yelled at by him. He was saying "Come on" in that condescending tone, like we were all stupid or something. The items can't be returned so maybe that's why people are skittish with these more expensive items.
2 x

FarmMom

Post by FarmMom » 1 year ago

I'm just glad he's not on in the mornings. I couldn't start my day that way. He LOVES th camera WAAAAAAY too much. Sometimes he has stuff I'm interested in, but since ALL I SEE IS HIS FACE and he never actually SHOWS the piece OR the price, I change the channel. I'm trying to buy jewelry, not your head.

And Michelle is the best. She was the reason we started watching for fun :)
2 x

Blizzard

Post by Blizzard » 1 year ago

Wow! Reading all the comments about how Tony treats Michelle. It is so obvious. I did not see the necklace episode, but I can imagine it was not good. He doesn't let her say two words when they work together. And the comment about Katie is so true! It is obvious she is his favorite of all the women hosts that work with him. I don't think he works with any of the male hosts. At least I cannot recall seeing him work with one of them. The weird thing is that Michelle keeps saying how they are friends off air. If that is the case, I would drop him off my holiday card list! I mentioned on another post about a host. I cannot figure out why the executives do not watch the shows (sporadically) and see what the audience is seeing every day. I find myself turning the station when Tony is on as well. ON THE FLIP SIDE, I think his brother Tanner is great! He is not arrogant like the brother. He's very humble, and does NOT present like he's the only gemologist in the world. But probably knows JUST as much as Tony. Maybe more!
2 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

My My My My My!!!!!!!!! Quit overbidding🙄
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 1 year ago

What a disappointment to hear that Tony treated Michele so bad. If he likes the camera, then he needs to take care of the way he looks. He is overweight and the camera makes him like that even more.
3 x