Mumbles is on Mr. H. ..Interrupting POOR HEATHER

Lacy

Mumbles is on Mr. H. ..Interrupting POOR HEATHER

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

YELLING, INTERRUPTING HEATHER, MUMBLING. JUST OBNOXIOUS. He should not be left alone with another newbie. He is bulling her and she can't get a word in. Like he is the only host. She is talking and he jumps in as if she is not speaking.....Take a breath let her talk.
Last edited by Lacy 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
7 x

Mapper

Re: Mumbles is on. ..Interrupting POOR HEATHER a lot.

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

COME ON IN THE WATER'S FINE!!! I flip through channels and can't even tolerate it for less than 3 seconds. It's all gone bad...REALLY bad. The company should know by the amount of views, of posts like this, that something is wrong. Why would it continue with this same methodology? It's insane!
5 x

kaylee3

Re: Mumbles is on Mr. H. ..Interrupting POOR HEATHER

Post by kaylee3 » 1 year ago

I'm so happy I'm not the only one who thinks this. I too cannot watch when he's on. I can't understand him and it's like he can't hear her because he starts talking while she is talking. Really?? I understand giving the new people a chance to get into their own groove but isn't he from another network??? Come on Shop LC.
3 x

Mapper

Post by Mapper » 1 year ago

He "was" at The Gem Shopping Network. There was a post on that networks FB from a year ago that stated he no longer worked there.
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 1 year ago

I was so excied to see him when he first came on the air, but sadly Mr. H has become a carnival barker and over the top!
He is handsome and well dressed but he needs to calm down, stop acting like a clone of Mr. C and remember that he is new and not the center of attention!
Hopefully he will learn because I know that quite a few times he has told Becky he hears that "people" feel he talks too fast, is loud and needs to stop being so pushy

I feel he is so happy to have this gig that he is just an excitable person and forgets sometimes to slow his roll
By the way, the name Mumbles is perfect for him at this time, and as for Miss H. well she is getting a taste of her own medicine and I am sure it has a bitter taste!
2 x

Tocious

Post by Tocious » 1 year ago

It is truly sad that the powers that be at ShopLC do not seem to read these posts. I too, cannot stand, "mumbles", but he is not the only one. I also don't like Kim, or ADA is ( the guy in the early morning hours from England I think) or Marva. When these hosts come on, even if there is something in the show I may be intersted in, I will change the channel and check out the website. These hosts are horrible and I will not waste my time watching while they are on. ShopLC is loosing money but continuing to let these bad hosts on the shows. If we are not watching, we are not buying.
3 x