Re,,, Re..... Problems

CaribbeanGirl

Re,,, Re..... Problems

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 1 year ago

I have said this before & I will say it again. I just do not understand why we keep watching & buying from this net work???? OK, we all agree we are tired of hearing Screaming Hosts, YES, We all agree We are tired of not getting all the info of the item they are showing, Yes, We are all tired of hearing the mumbling & the hosts always trying to be louder than the other, Yes, We are tired of the large chested host always up close to the item , & bouncing up & down& down & arms flying every where, Yes, The web site is always messed up, Yes, It takes forever to get our items in the mail, Yes. I do not know about you but I think the dislikes out weigh the likes by a mile.If we all stopped buying for a while maybe they would fix some of the things that we are not happy about. Why would they want to fix any thing for us if we just keep buying from them, think about it. I am sure that some of you can think of other things that need to be fixed but that is what came to me while writing this, please feel free to ad to it. But you know I am right, why fix any thing as long as the money keeps coming in if they fix anything or not????
3 x

Lacy

Re: Re,,, Re..... Problems

Post by Lacy » 1 year ago

Caribbean girl, I agree. I have not bought anything in a while nor have I watched for more than a few mins. Your right with no sales, no ratings they May wonder why. Not everyone reads the forum, so I think that people will still buy regardless of the way this network is run. The network will never change.
4 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 1 year ago

I stopped purchasing in the last few months and never was much of a tv watcher in the last few years. Nowadays I don’t check the website every day and rarely post, I guess I could care a less about Shop LC. However, back in the day I was always excited to tune in to a new quartz show or a new found gemstone that no one else had. Those days are sadly gone. The website is just a god awful mess and the prices I have seen on some items are triple what I paid for the item years back! If you notice when only 1 item is available the price is ridiculous, and last but not least why are there no moderators available for customers with issues?
6 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

Bella I so agree with you! I miss the good old days. Big beautiful quartz in every color . 19.99 29.99 etc. Not 199.00. I know thing change but really. I have looked over some of my older purchases and have to say some of my silver tone rings are better cut and more beautiful than the real one.🙄 Have a great day .
7 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

I agree the yelling and screaming is so childish, I haven't bought anything in almost a year now, to many clearance sales with no returns, other shopping channels have returns on their clearance items, none of the nonsense, if the hosts keep referring to the other shopping channels then why don't they take cues from them and act like grown ups. I miss the old LC.
7 x

Dolores

Masks

The masks I ordered on the 19th of July now won't be here until the 1st of August I really needed them they were the KN95 20 for 4.99 guess I should have known better.
1 x

Dolores

Well the KN95 masks that I ordered on the 19th of July weren't sent out till the 26th of July, today is 1st of August and still no masks,wonder if I will ever get them.
0 x

Dolores

Finally got the masks I ordered box smashed, all were individually wrapped .
1 x