ANOTHER ALL SALES FINAL CLEARANCE

Cosette

Re: ANOTHER ALL SALES FINAL CLEARANCE

Post by Cosette » 1 year ago

I am furious!!! I had an item on my credit card bill that I couldn't find n my order history. I called today and the agent was able to find it. She did not explain how she found the item, but it was an item I had purchased on budget pay. She gave me the correct order number and I found it.

Well, when I checked the item number to see the description of the product, I was shocked to see the very item I had purchased for $799.99 was recently lowered to $269.99 and was now "Out of Stock". That is over $530.00 difference! The item is a 10K 26" Figaro necklace. I'm still paying for it!!
I would complain over a $100 difference, but this is an insult.

The agent said she couldn't give me any refund. She was sorry but I had purchased it 3 1/2 months ago. My whole point was that it can't be anywhere near what I paid for it if they can reduce it by about 60%.

Now I question everything I bought.
1 x

BostonIrish

Post by BostonIrish » 1 year ago

I am sorry what happened to you. They have played price games for years but this is to much! I saw the chains very nice but they never really talk about gram weight. I would have to touch it feel it before I would buy gold from them. I would contact management. I hope they do something for you.😩😪
0 x

Dani

Post by Dani » 1 year ago

I am sorry for everyone who got taken. Sadly Shop LC is now the Kmart/Big Lots of the shopping channels. They need new management for sure. I've received many pieces that were either tarnished, chipped or dirty. I even wonder if the stones they sell are real. Has anyone had any of thier stones appraised?
2 x

Tina

Post by Tina » 1 year ago

Where's Craig? Has anyone said where he is?
2 x

Dolores

Shipping

Post by Dolores » 1 year ago

On the 19th of July I ordered the KN95 masks 20 for$4.99 Just got an email they only shipped it out today. Guess the 5 to 7 days is not so. If it wasn't for the fact I needed them I wouldn't have done it.
2 x